Glimpse

His clothes were scorched and blackened but his enhanced durability saved him from being extra-crispy though burn marks could be spottes on his body. The clothes were unsalvageable but he was much more focused on the pain he felt.

He was dazed and in pain but Gorea didn't wait for him to be lucid and grabbed at his jacket in a vice. He hefted him up and smiled a sadistic smile. Dipper's vision became clearer but he became stiff when he saw the clearly maliciousexpression on the spirit.

Gorea threw his enemy straight towards the balcony in a blur. The impact let out a sickening crunch as the wood broke under Dipper's thrown body. He then skidded along the marble floor of the second landing.

"As your kind say, a hole in one!" Dipper knew that what came next was going to hurt bad. Real bad. But he was a bit ticked off because Gorea mentioned a phrase about golf when he clearly threw him like a baseball. But minimal details compared to what was going to hapoen next.

Dipper backflipped from his position on the floor, hoping he could dodge.

Booom!!!!

A gunmetal-black blade struck where he was lying before, cracking the marble floor.

But the interesting thing about the weapon was the sickly red glow around it and its demonic design. Like smoke that emanated from fire. Then Dipper noticed a wispy line stretching out from the ethereal smoke. He followed its path with wary eyes for a few seconds until he stopped upon a huge hand covered in an grey-iron gauntlet coming from the portal. The  which was part of a tall humanoid that topped off at 10 feet. He was dressed in knight's armor but looked more twisted, demonic. His arms were the width of a fully grown man's chest and his fingers were long claws that were serrated. His feet were so large that they made large indents on the floor.

Dipper then knew he should have kept his mouth shut.

A/N: hey guys, Grimm here. Just posting this to see if people are still interested. I may update this by the second week of June. Just saying, I'm touched that people still read this. So, Sayonara for now.