Sarcastic Introductions

A/N: For those who were awesomingly disturbed by my last chapter, sorry. Peace. I am so addicted to Lapidot, that I'm already making a story. So, this will be short.

x_X_x

Pacifica's POV

For some reason, James has been looking at me several times. I almost felt uncomfortable but his face and calm demeanor stopped that.

I have no idea, but he has a striking resemblance to Dipper, sort of like an 18 year old version but different in many ways.

When I tasted the blueberry, my mouth was filled with flavor and bliss. I unconsciously moaned at the beautiful taste that was invading my senses.

Then, out of nowhere, James banged his head on the table. I was shocked, to say the least, but I asked if I disturbed him.

He put his head up and I swear, was flashing a winning smile that was worth an Oscar by itself.

He said that I went first for the special before him and he was frustrated at it. I didn't know what to do but shrug.

Mabel was smiling for no reason and said, "Hey James, wanna go to the Mystery Shack with us after this?".

James' eye twitched but he then said, "Mystery Shack? Isn't there a con-artist that's running the place?"

"Yeah, but he is my grunkle and it will be just fine.", Mabel answered back.

Time Skip

After that delicious meal, me, Mabel, and James were out of the diner and walking to the Mystery Shack.

James looked anxious for some reason. Something about him ticks me off but his face is so handsome, I can't stop thinking about him.

We were at entrance of the Mystery Shack and Mabel opened the door like a maid.

"Please, come in to our humble abode?", Mabel said, sarcastically as my mother.

We went in and Wendy's eyes lifted up from the counter and was surprised by James accompanying us.

Wendy smirked at me and said, "Who's this Pacifica? You're new boyfriend?"

I stuck out my tongue at her and Mabel answered, "Not yet, but earlier he saved Pacifica from being roadkill."

"What's your name, Dark Knight?"

"Why does everybody keep on calling me that? My name is James Universe, at your service.", he did a mock bow to enhance the effect.

"Universe? That's a surname that's as crazy as Pines and Northwest.", Wendy said, to counter his bow of prestige.

Mabel then said, "This cocky cashier's name is Wendy Curdoroy."

"Hi, Wendy. How long have you been working here?", James looked at least interested. Usually, the first ten seconds Mabel and I spends with a boy, they run away from Mabel. Only God knows the reason why he is still here with us.

"6 or 7 years maybe?"

"Okay," he turned to Mabel and said, "so where is this grunkle of yours?"