NR- Promised

3rd person

Y/N always loved hearing music. It was her way of calming down or just to chill. She didn't like the noise beside her music so Tony bought her new AirPods but he remodeled it. You could cut the noises from outside so you would only hear your music. You always had your AirPods on. Little did you know Natasha loved you.

When you came out she fell in love more and it was her mission to get with you. She adored the way you would scrunch up your noise when you were confused or when you crossed your eyes to distract your self. She took notice of all the little details. 

One night you were walking in the dark. You were listening to music of course. You would notice as car would pass by. When you were crossing the street you decided to change your playlist but you didn't notice you crossed the road. The cars were honking but one didn't see you. The last thing you saw were bright lights then silence.

You woke up to people flashing lights in your eyes. They were talking to you put you couldn't hear anything. You weren't in pain. You felt numb. You slowly felt your eyes closing and you saw paramedics working faster then before. Then you met silence. 

Natasha was worried, you went on a walk but you didn't come back. A few minutes passed, then it turned to hours. She couldn't go to sleep so she waited. It was around 1 in the morning and her phone rang.

Hello, she responded.

Hi, Is this Natalia?

Yes, who is this,

Y/N was hit by a car we brought her to the hospital and this is her emergency contact.

Okay thank you will be there in a few minutes.

Natasha ran to her car, she went through red lights. When she parked her car she ran to the closest nurse.

Hello may I help you.

Hi, my friend was brought to the hospital, can I see her.

Whats her name?

Y/N L/N

Ah yes, room 256 floor 4.

Thank you. 

Natasha ran up 3 floors of stairs. 

When she entered the room you were connected to cables. You looked so pale. So looked helpless. Natasha broke into tears. She read the notes by the doctor and you were currently in a coma. It was up to you. Weather you woke up or you gave up. She grabbed your hand and said.

Hey Y/n, I don't know if you can hear me but don't give up please. I l-love you. You are my sunshine when I feel down. Who was there when I had a nightmare. Who made me love. You did. I love you Y/n. Please don't give up. I won't be able to take you on the date I promised. I know I didn't promise you but I promised myself that I wouldn't be a coward.

A single tear fell on your hand and you slowly woke up. 

Hey, you can take me on the date right.

She jumped up and hugged you. Then it hit her. She ran out the room and the doctors came in and did their work. 

They released you a few day later and as Natasha promised, she was bale to take you on the date. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count = 543

Stay safe, hope you enjoy