Ellen Show

Y/N Pov

I was currently at the Ellen show. Sh invited me to the show knowing the new movie was amazing. Black Widow was the last movie for Natasha Romanoff, I get to play Ray who is her and  Yelena's younger sister.

I have a massive crush on Scarlet but I can't tell her that. We're sisters in the movies and I think she's straight. I mean who would like me. I'm just a girl who is no one important and is the last person to get chosen in everything. 

Anyway we are playing a game called would you rather but we will be using celebrities.

Ellen- Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth?

Y/n - Chris Evans for sure sorry Chris #2

Ellen - Chris Evans or Anthony

Y/n- Chris for sure

Ellen- Chris or Florance

Y/n - My older sister for sure.

Ellen- Florance or Scarlett

Y/n- Scarlett for sure no doubt.

Ellen kept saying a bunch of other celebrities but I only choose Scarlett. 

I guess you have a crush on your co worker, she said.

N-No I don't I said

Well what if I told you Scarlett is behind you? she said.

That would be embarrassing.

With that Scarlett popped out beside me and hugged me. I screamed but then I hugged her back. 

What are you doing here? I said.

 Well, I needed to see the person who has a crush on me she said and then went to hug Ellen. 

AT the end of the show I was blushing red, I went to the bathroom and changed. When I came out I was walking but then someone pulled me. I was about to scream but then I realized it was Scarlett. 

Hey love, she says.

H-Hi, I said.

Well don't you have a massive crush on me, she said.

Uh no, I said but I was lying terribly, 

Sure you don't baby girl.

Scarlett stop playing with me, I said and then walked away.

She pulled me back and she kissed me. Her lips were perfect and the way my stomach felt was amazing yet weird. 

Who says I don't like you back baby girl.

I was frozen there. 

-----------------------------------------------Skip Time -----------------------------------------------

We started dating and then got married. We had 2 boys and 1 girl. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count - 367

Hope you enjoy. Stay safe.

Peace out!!