SJ- Cooking

Y/N Pov

Today was a busy day for both Scarlett and I. Scarlett was filming her last marvel movie. She wanted to spend as much time as she could with the Marvel people. She couldn't thank them enough. I just finished my work report. I work at Nasa. Yes, you might be like what is Scarlett doing with a nerd. If you don't know how should I? Anyway we love each other very much. 

As a treat of Scarlett's hard work I was going to cook dinner for her but there was only one problem. I didn't know how to cook. Scarlett always cooked because she didn't want me to cook. She said that was her job and my job was to clean the house and wash the dishes. 

I went on YouTube and I decided to make some steak. I am not the best cook please keep that in mind. 

The lady was heating up the pan so that's what I was doing. Next she put oil in the pan so that's what I did but I was pouring it a little to high so I burned my hand. I quickly rinsed water in my hand but that was the worst mistake I could've done. I hurt more so I wrapped a napkin around my hand. I put rosemary and some other things in the pan along with the steak. After a while I flipped the steak over. I was looking okay. I little burnt here and there. 

The next thing I know, I felt arms wrap around my waist.

Hey love, I say.

Hey beautiful, what are you doing.

Trying to cook.

Love, I told you I was going to cook.

But I tried to treat you Scar.

Okay, I'll go take a shower.

Okay bye scar.

Bye love.

When Scar left I turned the heat off and put the steak in a plate. I cut a piece of steak and tried it. I quickly spit it out. It was too salty. After I checked the recipe I realized I used  regular spoon instead of a tea spoon of salt. I quickly threw away the steak and took out two bowls. I took out the cereal box and some milk. 

I made a quick cereal for the both of us. Scarlet came down a while later. I quickly explained her the situation and she just laughed at me. I quickly pouted. She cooed over me and then kissed me. 

We ate the cereal, as I was going to leave my bowl in the dish washer Scarlet grabbed my hand but I quickly pulled my hand away. She touched my hand, that's where I got burned. Scarlet got in action quickly and sprang from the sofa. She grabbed my arm and looked at where I burned my hand. 

I didn't think it was that and but I was clearly wrong. It was really red. She got ice and put it over my hand. From that day on I learned my lesson which was to never cook again. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count : 508

Stay safe!

Thanks for reading and Peace out!