NR- Wanda

Nat Pov

Today we were all gathered around the living room. I was the first one in the room. Tony thought about having bonding time as a group. Today Clint was going to present today. We all knew this was going to end bad. Pietro was part of Clint's group so this was going to be double trouble. 

Hey guys, Clint said.

You could only hear hey, or hi. 

Wanda sat next to me because she was still young. She was 15 and she has anorexia. She isn't really out there like Pietro. Pietro is really funny and likes food unlike Wanda. I took Wanda under my wing because she and I had a bad past. She calls me "Мама паук"( which means Mama Spider)

Мама паук Wanda whispered 

Yes Wanda, I replied.

Are they going to do something stupid, she asks while pointing at her brother and Clint.

Most likely Wands. 

Okay any way it's starting.

Yea. 

She came over to me and leaned her head on my shoulder, I put my arm around her shoulder. 

Pietro and Clint were starting to present. Their presentation was about pizza. I don't know why they choose this but their Clint and Pietro. 

When the presentation was done Wanda was asleep so I carried her to her room. As I was about to leave her room she asked me to stay and I can't say no to her so I fell asleep with her. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count- 255

A/N- Sorry for the short story. Stay safe and Peace out!