Deep Thoughts- SJ

Scarlett Pov

My girlfriend Y/N and I decided it would be a good idea to walk around the beach knowing we don't leave the house unless we have too. I would leave my house to walk around and shop but I usually get mobbed with paps. Y/N is the opposite, she never leaves the house. She doesn't socialize at all. I have no idea how we are even dating. 

I was wearing a pair of shorts and a white shirt, I had my sunglasses on too. Y/N was wearing black pants and a black hoodie. I made her change her pants knowing it was going to be hot. She didn't want to change but I have her wrapped around my finger so she groaned and went back to her room. She came out with black shorts on. 

I swear that girl only wears black. 

When we got to the beach I sat on the sand and I let the atmosphere sink into me. Y/N just stood there not knowing what to do. She was sucking the inside of her cheek which means she was in deep thought. 

Y/N's Pov

Scarlett wanted us to go to the beach. I wasn't very social but I would do anything for that women. Anyway, Scarlett sat on the sand while I just stood there. After looking at her I fell in deep thought. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats going on in my head

This is why I am not social, I'm just awkward over all.

If us humans cannot see air, does that mean fish cannot see water? and if fish cannot see water, can they see air?

Where is the cat in the catwalk? Do models walk like cats?

Why are apartments so close together?

If man evolved from apes, why do we still have apes?

Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?

If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?

Why does your nose run, and your feet smell?

What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

Why is the word abbreviation so long?

Is it true that cannibals won't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Do hyenas laugh even when they are being killed?

Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?

You know when you are driving, and you notice one shoe on the road... whatever happened to the other shoe?

Why do we press harder on remote control buttons when we know the battery is dead?

Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was suddenly out of my head when I felt someone poke me. I shake me head and then notice my girl friend is staring at me. We both stare at each other without blinking until I loose. My eyes get all watery and I look at the sand. 

My girl friend stands up and tells me what's wrong and this is what I said.

Y/N what's wrong? she asks.

Why am I so awkward? I ask

What do you mean? 

I them tell her about the things I think.

She just looks at me before bursting out and laughing. 

Hey! Your supposed to help me?

Y/N is normal to do that but you do it too much and think about that too much. 

So.. What am I supposed to do?

I don't know just relax and enjoy the beach she says before grabbing my hand and letting me sit down beside her. 

I cuddle into her as we watch the sunset. 

What a fun way to end the day. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count - 596

Hope you enjoy, stay safe, sorry for the short story.

Peace out !