Are you serious

Idea from - 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett Pov

I was watching YouTube when I saw something that caught my attention. 

I think we need to break up prank or the divorce prank. 

Y/n my fiancé and I have a YouTube channel and we post as much as we can. Y/n always comes out with the best pranks so I decided that for one e my prank was going to be the best. 

I had 30 minutes before Y/n came back. I quickly sprang in action and I cleaned up the living room. I hid the camera in the living room. I covered it with books. I don't think she'll find it. Soon the door handle jiggled. 

Y/n came in and she walked over to me. I was reading a book. She tried to kiss me but I turned my head away. She was confused so she shrugged and went to her room. I know she was taking a shower. 

Time skip_____

Y/n came back to the living room and she sat across from me. 

Whats wrong? she asked as I fiddled with my engagement ring.

I-I think we should get a divorce, I said coldly and slipped off the ring. 

W-What do you mean? she said with pain in her voice. 

I-I don't think this is going to work between us anymore. I said.

Y/n Pov

I-I don't think this is going to work between us anymore. Scarlet said. 

I felt my heart drop but as I turned around my facing her as I ran my hand through my hair, in the corner of my eye I saw a flashing red light. That means she was filming. I felt air get to my heart and I decided to mess around with her a little. 

I was thinking about that as well. I said. 

What? She said.

I said I was thinking about it. I don't think this will work between us. I fell in love with another girl. She has red but brownish hair. She has green eyes. She loves weapons. She's so cool and I fell in love with her so I'm sorry but I think you're right. I said.

Are you serious, you've been cheating on me this whole time? She said with pain in her voice and betrayal in her eyes.

Well, yea? I said.

Get out! I don't want to talk to you anymore! She said and she tried to leave the room but I grabbed her wrist. 

Get pranked love. I said.

She turned around and faced me. I pointed to the camera and she face palmed. She laughed until she said," Who is the girl you're describing? "

The one and only Natasha Romanoff played by my beautiful Fiancé. I said

She rolled her eyes but proceeded to push me on the couch. 

We ended the video and we watched a movie. 

I must say she needs to get better at where she places the camera and what camera she uses. I admit that was going to be a good prank but I saw the camera because I'm a god. (jk)

Scarlett has gotten a bit better over the following months. 

In the end we didn't get a divorce even though she told me I had to stop watching Natasha in the movie iron man. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n 

Word count - 559

hope you enjoy.

I'll try and update.

Stay safe

thanks @Womenarehottt

for the idea.

feel free to comment or message more ideas.

Peace out!!!