The sleepy girl-nr

Nats Pov

My girlfriend came back from a so called long day a work. We both work at the same place. I'm the black widow and she is speedy. We call her speedy. She had Pietros powers put she just messes around until we have a mission. Today was a lazy day. We didn't have any missions at all. Y/N and Peter were in dinosaur costumes while jumping on a trampoline. 

Y/n was still jumping around. I grabbed her before she fell of the trampoline. She and Peter took the costume off and went to swimming pool. They swam for a while until I saw my girl friend trying to keep her eyes opened. Man was she tired. Tony took Peter inside and I did the same to my girl friend. 

I changed her Pjs and I laid with her. She instantly cuddled up to me. Her low soft snores was the only thing I could hear. I took a nap with her. I woke up 30 minutes later to find her still asleep next to me. I got up slowly and went to the balcony. After 30 minutes of silence I heard the door open.

I turn my head slightly to see y/n standing over me, covered in the bed sheets and her hair was in a messy bun. 

Hey there my sleepy girl I said while smiling at her.

She smirks at me, What are you doing out here. It's cold? she asked in a cute face.

Not much, Just watching the sky and enjoying the silence I said.

Oh she responded by yawning.

What are you doing up? You were knocked out cold. I said while laughing a bit.

Yea, I was until I rolled over and felt the cold side of the bed. I needed my cuddle buddy so I came in search of my love, she said.

I stand up and say Sorry about that, I forgot that you need you beauty sleep.

Yup she said with a pout.

I quickly pick her up in a swift motion and taker her back inside where we  she sleeps and I just watch her admiring her. God am I so lucky. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Word count - 369

Sorry for the short story. Stay safe and hope you enjoy.

Peace out!!!