chapter 22

Yeah I said Luis then Hector in the last chapter. No wonder something felt wrong haha. One person changed to the next. And! I said Kourtney it the last chapter with Brit and Arian but I ment Jen cause it was under Kourtney's. Yeah i should start looking over to see if everything is right in the chapter but I get to lazy hahh. Sorry guys. I got confused haha well here's chapter 22!(: Continue if you dare :p

---------------------------------------------

-Kourtney's p.o.v-

Oh my god. I can't believe I'm doing this! I feel like I'm about to poop my pants. It's a horrible feeling. My hands went to my stomach and I felt like I was going to get sick but I know it's the nerves. I have them pretty badly.

"Are you ready?" I heard Luis ask outside the door.

I was in the restroom. "Yeah hold on."

"Alright. I'll be out here waiting for you." He told me.

"Okay." I responded.

As your wondering what or where I am, we're at Jay's place getting ready to save Liz and Cindy. Us girls had to wear something to distract the bad guys which had me feeling sick. I look like a hooker! I was wearing jean bootie shorts that barely covered my butt, a long sleeve button down shirt that showed my whole stomach, and 6 inch hooker heels.

Yeah, some disgusting kind of way to distract the bad guys. I sighed and looked at my face. I had silver and black eyeshadow, black eyeliner, mascara, blush, cherry red lipstick on. I feel like I'm about to sell myself so let's hope nothing bad happens to us. I took a deep breath and opened the door. Luis's eyes got big and I felt myself turn red automatically.

"Uhmm...?" I asked weirdly.

Luis shook his head and gave me a soft smile.

"You look great." He said.

I shook my head no and chuckled. "I feel like a hooker."

Luis scoffed. "You're not a hooker. You're a beautiful girl with a big heart." He said getting infront of me.

My heart warmed. I smiled brightly up at him and his eyez warmed. He cupped my cheeks and brought his lips on mine. I stood there shocked. Yeah, I like him cause he's nice, sweet, carring, and a good person but I never knew he liked me like that.

I had butterfliez in my stomach but they exploded into fireworks. I finally shook my shock away and my arms went around his neck. His hands went to my waist and brought me closer to mine. He licked my bottom lip and I gave him enterance. More fireworks exploded and I felt myself smiling against his warm lips.

I pulled away cause I needed to breath but that didn't stop Luis. He started trailing kissez down my neck and I gripped his hair and felt him growl. Oh that was hot. I felt him bite me softly and a sigh left my lips. I felt his lips form a smile and then he started sucking on my weak spot that I just learned I had.

A small moan left my lips and he crashed his lips to mine. We made out some more, then I started kissing his neck. He growled when I got to a certain spot and sucked on it. His hands weaved through my hair and gripped my hair which a gasp escaped my lips.

"Well this is interesting. No wonder we're going to be late." A humorous Stevie said.

I pushed Luis away fast and noticed I was against the wall. I felt my face turn red fast and Luis looked a lil embarrassed but you can so tell he was hiding it.

"Uhmm....?" I asked embarrassed.

Stevie chuckled. "Damn girl. You got lipstick all over your face and neck. Same with you bro. Is that a hickie I see already?!" Stevie teased.