chapter 3

~EDITED~

It was a beautiful big mansion, almost the size of a castle. Jay opened the door and I got out. I was speechless because of the house.

"Who's house is this?" I asked shocked.

"I live here." Jay said simply.

Now I was even more speechless about him living here. We walked to his front door and he unlocked it. We both walked inside and it looked even bigger. I heard footsteps getting closer so I hid behind Jay.

What? I'm shy.

"Hey dad. I want you to meet someone." Jay said.

The man showed his face and he looked in his mid 30's.

"Who's this beautiful girl you brought home?" His dad asked.

"Dad this is Liz. Liz this is my dad, David." Jay said.

"Nice to meet you sir." I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Liz but just call me David." David said friendly.

I nodded and David disappeared fast.

"So where's your room?" I asked.

"2nd floor." He said.

"Can I see?" I asked.

"Sure." He said.

I followed him up the stairs and I noticed that it went downstairs too.

"What's down there?" I asked curiously.

"Some things my dad and I only know."

"Oh okay" I said.

I started walking up the stairs behind Jay. When we got to the floor, there was at least more than 5 bedrooms on one floor.

"Woah." I said.

That's alot of rooms.

"What?" Jay asked.

"So many doors on one floor."

"I know amazing." Jay said.

I nodded and I walked ahead of Jay and I found a door that said 'No girls allowed' .

"You would have this sign on your door." I teased.

"So? It's what all lil boys use to do. I never took it down because it's my childhood memory." Jay said smilling.

"True." I said.

I opened his door and DAMN! There was alot of speakers on the walls. A king size bed, a big plasma tv on the wall, a desk, a laptop, and the carpet was black and red.

"What's up with the red and black everywhere?" I asked curiously. I got on his bed and looked at him.

"I like the colors red and black." Jay shrugged.

"Oh ok." I said.

Jay got on his bed and got next to me. I got on my back and started staring at the red ceiling. A yawn escaped my mouth.

"You're sleepy." Jay teased.

"Yuppers." I said as my eyes started drooping.

"Go to sleep cause we're going somewhere fun."

"Okay." I yawned.

I got on my side and closed my eyes. I felt Jay wrap his arms around me so I turned around and hid my face against his chest and I finally fell asleep.