chapter 30

Joe was right there at the door looking pissed. How'd he escape?! He was being watched 24/7! Jay got up fast but Joe pointed a gun towards us and Jay froze. Crap. Jay isn't holding a gun. He was though. On the corner of my eye, I saw the gun on his night stand. Where's David? Joe smirked at me.

"David's not here. I made sure of that." Joe said smirking.

He knew who I was thinking of. Damn that boy. He looked at me.

"Come on Liz. You're coming with me." He growled.

"Like hell you're taking her." Jay growled out.

Joe smirked. "I can actually."

Jay got up fast and Joe pointed the gun to Jay. I freaked out and got up infront of Jay.

"You better not shoot Jay." I growled.

Joe smirked. "I can if I want. I'll shoot you too but I prefer not to cause I want you." Joe drawled out.

"Move." Jay whispered so only I can hear.

Like hell I'm gonna move so Joe can shoot him. I felt something behind my back and I knew it was a gun. How'd Jay get his gun fast? I'm not even going to ask cause Jay can be sneaky like that. Joe was still talking and I have no idea what he's talking about.

"Come on Liz. We're leaving." Joe said getting my attention.

I sighed dramatically which earned a glare from Joe. "No."

He sighed and rubbed his forehead with his gun.

"Come on Liz." He growled angrily.

I moved to the side fast and Jay shot at Joe fast. The bullet got Joe on the side of his arm and he hissed. Joe instantly started shooting and I slammed myself against the wall holing my head. I don't want to get shot like last time! It hurt a lot. I felt myself shaking as both guys were shooting at each other.

I know Jay was behind his bed and Joe was behind the door. I felt a pain shot in my tummy and I knew it was a contraction. I cried out in pain.

"Liz!" I heard Jay yell.

"Jay! It hurts!" I cried out.

"Are you in labor?! You're due in a month!" Jay yelled.

"Contractions! I need to go to the hospital!" I yelled as I held onto my round big belly as another contraction came in.

It hurt. Maybe I am in labor. I heard a body hit the floor and it sounded like it was Joe's. I felt someone grab my arms and pick me up. I looked and saw it was Mark. My eyes widened in horror.

"Please don't hurt me!" I shrieked.

Mark chuckled. "I'm not going to hurt you Liz. I'm the one who knocked out Joe. He gets on my nerves so much. I'm regret going bad the last time we saw each other but I was black mailed so it was an order or I would've been dead." He apologized.

Jay got next to me and away from Mark. A flash of hurt went through Mark's eyes and I softened. I like Mark as a brother. But I'm not sure if he's telling the truth but I'm glad he knocked out Joe.

"Stay away from us Mark. You cause us more problems." Jay growled.

"I'm sorry Jay." Mark said truthfully.

I was about to cave in but another contraction came and it was worse that the others. I was in pain. I held onto my round belly.

"We need to take her to the hospital now. Maybe she's in labor." Mark said fast.

Jay nodded and ignored the fact that he didn't want Mark around us but Mark was right. I needed to be at a hospital now. Jay picked me up bridal style and Mark opened the doors that needed to be opened. We got to Jay's car and sat in the back. Mark got in the drivers side and sped off to the hospital. We got there and more contractions came in after the other.