chapter 2

~EDITED~

I looked up and it was my big sister Chris.

"Hey sis. What are you doing here all alone?" Chris asked curiously.

"Just clearing my mind because I got in an argument with mom." I said.

I looked at her and she sat down on the swings next to me.

"What happened between you and mom? And woah! First time arguing. I guess she popped your bubble." Chris said surprised.

"I know she popped my personal bubble and I exploded for the first time." I said thinking about my actions.

"I know" Chris said.

I told her everything, even about getting cut and I showed her the cut too. When I finished telling her everything, we went back to the house.

When we got to the house, mom was waiting outside. When she saw me, she ran to me and hugged me.

"LIz! Where were you?! I was worried sick!" She said with alot of concern.

"The park, now leave me alone. You burst my bubble." I said coldly.

My mom let go of me and saw sadness in her eyes. I felt guilty but I wanted to be left alone. I entered the house and walked up to my room. I got in bed and fell asleep. I woke up to my phone ringing. I checked my phone and I got a text from a number I didn't recognized.

Wakey wakey sleepy head:)

I decided to text back.

Who's this?

I got a text back in 30 seconds.

It's a suprise

Hmmm I wonder who it is. I didn't text back so I just got ready for school.

When I got done getting ready, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a poptart and ate it. I left the house and waited for the bus. I saw my sister Jaz walking towards me.

"Hey." Jaz said.

I didn't answer her. I was still mad at her for snitching on me about Jay. The bus came and I got in not speaking to my sister. I sat down in the front and my sister sat down next to me. I grabed my headphones, stuck them in my ear and played my music on full blast. We got to the highschool in 10 minutes and put my music a lil lower.

I found my group of friends as I waved at them. My friend Cindy saw me and she waved back. I walked to my group and hugged them all. I felt my phone vibrate 3 times so I got a text again.

Turn around.

Huh? I looked at my friends and they were looking at something or someone behind me.

I turned around and it was Jay! I smiled.

"Hey Jay!" I chirped.

"Hey Liz. How's it going?" Jay asked.

"Pretty good." I said smiling.

"That's good. Uhmmm can I talk to you privately?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

I followed him to a spot where noone can see us ad I leaned against the wall. I was looking into his eyes and saw something twinkling in his eyes.

"So what did you want to ask?" I asked curiously.

"Two things I gotta ask. Do you want to hang out when school ends?" He asked.

"I'd love to hang out later.'" I said smiling.