chapter 10

I saw my sister Jaz talking to Jay. What is she doing here? She doesn't even know he lives here! This is weird.... Brandon parked the car and we all three got out. Jaz looked at me and her eyes went wide. She walked up to me and touched my face.

"What did you do to your face?!" She asked loudly.

"Nothing." I said eyeing her.

"Nothing? You peirced your lip and eyebrow! You're so going to get introuble by mom. How much was it anyways?" She asked.

"I did it myself. I do peircings." Brandon said joining the conversation.

Jaz's jaw hit the floor. Well not literally but to me it did.

"But she has to ask for permission first...."

"Well it's too late and it's her body. She can do whatever she wants to do with it."

"Mom's so going to be pissed. What if she kicks you out?" Jaz asked me.

"I don't know. I'll find a place of my own or crash with someone." I said with a shrug.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"You like it? I'm trying to change and right now it's working." I said smiling innocently.

To say the truth, I didn't want to change. I was fine with the way I was but at the same time I wanted to change a lil and now it's going to far. Should I just stop? I think I should......

"Liz. It's going to be hard for you to change back to your old self once you have a new personality." Jaz said.

I had a sad smile on my face now and I looked down so that noone won't look. I saw someone get infront of me and hugged me. I recognized the cologne and it was Jay.

"It's ok. I'll make sure that she'll be the same and not change that much. I like her shyness, it's cute." Jay said lifting up my chin.

I felt my face go hot and he chuckled. I looked into his eyes and I saw that twinkle in it. He smiled warmly and that made me smile. All of my sadness went away when he smiled. Jay started leaning closer and someone cleared their throat. I moved my gaze away from Jay and looked at Jaz who just looked plain out awkward. Jay chuckled.

"That's been happening lately with these two." Arian said chuckling.

"Shut up." I said.

Before Arian can answer, a Cadilac came into view and parked. Some dude came out of it and stared between Arian and I. I felt weirded out by his gaze on me. I hate people staring at me.

"Aye bro. Who's the two sexy chicks?" The guy asked.

He walked up to Jay and did that guy handshake and went to Brandon doing the same.

"Shut the fuck up. This is Liz, my girl." Jay said wrapping an arm around my waist and bringing me closer to him.

I felt my face go red and Brandon smirked. The guy looked shocked and then smiled.

"Nice bro. She's a keeper. What about the other?" He asked.

Keeper? What does he mean keeper? I'm not even Jay's girlfriend but it made butterflies form in my tummy.

"That's Arian. Liz's friend. Careful with that chick. She knows what she's doing." Jay said to the guy.

The guy chuckled and looked at me. He winked at me when noone was paying attention. That's weird.... He's cute and all but no. I can tell he had alot of girlfriends in the past and I'm not going to be none of them, even if my life depended on it.