chapter 5

I'm sorry I uploaded late! I've been busy as always. I promise I'll try to upload twice a week!I l know the last chapter was short and I'm sorry for that too!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was talking like crazy with my girlfriends and then this person comes up to us with drinks. "I never ordered some drinks.'' I said to the man. ''I know ma'am, but the gentlemans over there,'' The man said. He pointed to the group of guys that were smiling at us. We smiled at the guys at the guys and we took the drinks. Minutes later, the guys came back and they looked confused. ''Where'd you get the drinks?'' Jay asked. ''Some group of guys gave it to us, so we didn't want to be rude.'' Brittany said easily. "Y'all should've rejected them.'' Luis said. ''We're not rude or mean. We're actually nice and we don't like to reject people who buys us gifts or drinks.'' I said starting to get mad. ''We don't want our girls accepting other things from other guys.'' Jay said. ''Your girls? When did we become your girls?!'' I said. I was looking at Jay with tears in my eyes. ''You know what! I'm Out of here. Leave me alone! Bye!'' I yelled and left. Gosh I'm such a softy. I can't stand people bossing me around. ''Liz! I'm sorry!'' I heard Jay yell. I started running and wipping my tears away. I kept on running until I saw a spot where I can be alone. I wrapped my arms around my knees and I cried.

Min's later, I felt someones hands on my shoulders. I flinched. ''Liz, I'm very sorry. Please don't cry. I can't stand to see you cry like that because of me.'' Jay apologized. I looked up and I saw hurt in his eyes. He cupped my face and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. ''Please forgive me Liz.'' ''I forgive you Jay.'' I said. He hugged me and I hugged him back. ''I want to go back home and sleep.'' I said still feeling sad. ''Okay. I'll go tell the rest that we're going home.'' Jay said. ''Ok. I'll meet you at the car.'' ''Becareful.'' He said. ''I know.'' He gave me a kiss and I kissed him back. Jay left and I started walking to the front. I finally got there and I leaned against it. Seconds later, the some guy came up to me and it was one of the guys in the group that bought us drinks. ''Hey.'' He said. ''May I help you.'' I said. ''UHmm are you okay?'' He asked. ''Uh yeah and can you leave me alone?'' I asked. ''I'm not going to leave until you tell me why you're crying.'' He said getting closer. ''I'm not going to tell you, you're crazy if im going to tell you.'' I said harshley. What's his problem? ''Tell me or else.'' He threatened. ''No!'' I yelled. I swung my fist at him but he caught it and pinned me against Jay's car. He had my hands above my head and he wispered something next to my ear.

''Are you going to tell me now?'' He asked me sexually. Ew! ''No! Now let me go!.'' I said trying to move. When I tried moving, it got worse. He put all his weight on me against Jay's car. He had his knee between my upper thighs and I didn't like the feeling. I saw Jay ruuning to us and he was behind the guy really fast. He tapped the guy on the shoulder and when the guy turned around. BAM! Jay's fist connected into the guys jaw hard! The guy let me go and landed on the ground with a thump. Jay unlocked the car and we got in. I notticed that everyone in our group saw and they got in both cars. We finally left and during the ride, I fell asleep. I felt someone pick me up and carry me somewhere. I heard someone open the door. ''How long has she been asleep for?'' I recognized the voice and it was Jay's dad, David. ''When we left the waterpark.'' Jay said. ''Alright Jay, goodnight. You better not do something stupid or crazy.'' ''Goodnight dad.'' Jay chuckled.

Jay started walking and going up the stairs. I felt him open his doors and close it with his butt. He set me down on his bed and he covered me with his blankets. One minute later, he gets in bed and i get closer to him. He started holding me and I felt safe when I'm with him like this. ''Goodnight.'' I mumbled and fell asleep fast. I woke up to an alarm going off and I groaned. ''Jayyyyyyy, I don't wannnnnnt tooo wakee uppp.'' I slurred. ''I know Liz. DO you want to go to school?'' Jay asked. ''No, I promised you, I'd skip today and I will.'' I said. ''I know so you want to go back to sleep?'' He asked. Gosh too many questions. ''Shut up with the asking and come back to bed.'' I said He chuckled. I recovered myself again and I tried falling asleep but failed. ''You see what your clock did to me?'' I said fustrated. ''You can't fall back to sleep?'' Jay asked. ''Correct!'' I said. Jay started laughing and I got mad at him. I got under the covers and didn't speak. ''Liz! Don't get mad at me for laughing at you.'' Jay said chuckling. I still didn't speak a word. I felt him get on his bed and got on top of me. He moved the covers and I had my face facing his wall. ''Lizzzzz look at me.'' He said.

I looked at him and he gave me a look that made me smile. ''There you go. I don't like to see you sad, crying, or mad. I want you to be happy.'' Jay said sweetly. I giggled. ''I know Jay.'' I said smilling. I took the blacket off and saw Jay smilling at me. Gosh this boy makes me go crazy. He leaned in closer and when he was about an inch away from kissing me, I moved and got on top of Jay. ''Hehe Liz. You're half naked.'' Jay said checking me out. I looked down and I haven't changed out of my bikini. ''So are you!'' I said chuckling. ''Yeah I know and it's easy axcess.'' Jay said giving me a sexy face. ''Pshtt!! This right here is off limits!'' I said pointing at my body. ''Lizzzzz. You raised my hoped up and now you crushed them haha.''Jay said laughing. ''Hehe. I know and you can't do nothing.'' I said. ''Do what?'' He asked. ''This.'' I sat down on his junk and moved my butt gently. "Liz! That's not fair! Haha. I'll get you someday.'' Jay said laughing. I giggle and and I kissed him softly on his beautiful lips. He kissed me back and somehow he was on top of me. Huh? That was fast! ''How'd you get on top of me?'' I asked. "I don't know.'' He lied. I pushed him off of me and crawled fast. I almost got off of his bed but he grabbed my feet and pulled me. ''Jay! Let go of my feet!'' I yelled laughing. ''No! Haha. You don't deserve it!'' Jay yelled back. ''What did you say!?'' I said glaring at him.

He let go of my feet and I was infront of him. ''What did you say?'' I asked again. He had a big smile on his face. Huh? ''Why are you smiling?'' I asked. ''Cause I'm about to do something.'' Jay said. Shit! I started backing up but Jay grabbed my waist. He started tickling me alot and I was laughing like crazy! ''Jay! Stop! Please stop!'' I asked laughing hard.''Fine.'' Jay said. He finally stopped tickling me. I got on my back, breathing hard and staring at the ceiling. ''Jay?' I asked. ''Yes Liz?' He said. ''What am I going to wear?'' I asked. I got on my side and i was looking at Jay now. ''You can wear my clothes if you want or you want to go home and change.'' He said. I'm not going home yet... ''Your clothes.'' I said kinda fast. ''Alright.'' He said back. He got up and took out some baggy skinnies and a tee that said 'I Love My Haters'. ''Do you have ripped ones?'' I asked. ''Yeah here.'' Jay said. He switched the skinnies for some ripped ones. He handed them to me and I put it over my bikini. ''Thanks.'' I said. ''You're welcome.'' Jay said back. I looked in the mirror and it kinda looked good on me. I had a hair tie on my wrist and I used it to tie the bottom of the shirt tighter. ''You look nice.'' Jay said. ''Thanks. You look nice yourself too.'' I said sweetly. Jay looked down and looked back at me. ''How? I'm just wearing boxers and basketball shorts.'' He said. ''Exactly.'' I said. I started laughing and I guess he got it cause he started laughing too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blah Blahh Blahhh :) i Hope you like it! Comment! I will love you if you do!:p You don't have to comment but I'd appreciate it:) I tried my best and as you can tell I'm not good with my paragraphs. Hehee.