chapter 16

Okay so im doing this on my android and lets hope i get up to or more than 2 pages

------------------------

Jay looked pretty mad when I told him Joe was here. I was pretty mad too! Why the hell is he here anyways? Is he here to make trouble. Yep. That's probably why. Yep. Yeah. Very yeah. Haha. I looked around to find myself in my car. How did I get here? Right when I was about to start the car, my tummy twisted. Oh god. I got out and bent down. I threw up my lunch. Gross! I felt someone pulling my hair up and let me finish puking my lunch out.

I finally finished which I was thankful and wiped my mouth. Even more gross. I groaned and got up. So glad there were cars around and barely people out here. I looked at the person to find that it was Luis. He looked concerned.

"Do you feel good?" Luis asked.

"I felt fine just seconds ago and then my tummy just twisted up and then I threw up." I said patting my tummy.

"Okay well go home instead and get some rest." Luis said.

"I know. I'll see you tomorrow." I said starting my car.

Luis nodded and disappeared. I sighed. I patted my tummy again and started the car. I stopped by at Starbucks and ordered a mocha. I payed for it and drove home drinking my mocha. I got home and entered. I walked up the stairs and into my room. I layed down and took a nap.

I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned and got up. I left my room and down the stairs. I rubbed my eyes when I opened the door.

"Yes?" I asked sleepily.

The person chuckled and I looked at the person. My sleepiness disappeared and I glared at him.

"How do you know where I live?" I asked coldly.

"Well I do have people you know." Joe smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I asked irritated.

"I came to hang out." He said smugly.

I wanted to slap him badly. But knowing him being stronger and dangerous than me, that's a bad idea. A big no no.

So I gave him a flat no. "No. I'm going back to sleep. Bye." I said closing the door on him.

So sad that it didn't close. Why? Cause Joe stuck his foot in the way and I mentally groaned. Stupid boy. I opened the door all the way to find him smirking.

"You know, I have your place surrounded." He said.

I sighed. "Fine. Go on in and invade my space." I mumbled.

He grinned and entered. I sighed and shut the door. I looked at Joe and found him looking around the living room. He nodded and sat down on the couch. I sat down on the other couch and dug in my pocket. I grabbed my cell and played a stupid game that somehow entertained me. It was that one cow abduction game, where you had to push the damn aliens off the hill so they won't kidnap the cows.

I was so engrossed in the game that I didn't notice Joe next to me. I pushed as many aliens off the cliff as fast as I can. I even had to push some of the poor cows off the hill! Poor harmless cows! Stupid game making me go all soft! They're not even real! Ugh. I should be getting soft when actual cows are falling off the cliff! Ugh. Stupid me! I heard a chuckle and I jumped out of my seat. Joe burst into laughter and I glared at him.

"I n-never met someone t-th-that's s-so damn a-a-attached t-to that stupid g-g-game!" Joe said laughing so hard that he hit the floor.

I glared at him and went back to my stupid game. All of a sudden, my iphone is snatched out of my hands. What?! No way!