chapter 29

I sat down on the couch with a tub of Bens & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream and surfed through the movie channels. Right when I found a movie I like, the doorbell rang. I groaned outloud.

Why do they have to bother me when I find a good movie?

I groaned once again when the doorbell wouldn't shut up. God damnit. I had no choice but to go get it since I was the only one in the house. Everyone was out doing something. I got up and made my way to the front door. I opened the door and a smile broke through my face.

"Aunty Lisa!" I yelled and wrapped my arms around my favorite aunt.

She chuckled and hugged me back. She pulled away and cupped my face.

"You've grown so much! And your mother told me you're due in a month or two. She told me you're naming the twins Brandon and Typession?" She asked.

She sounded off when she said Typession which made me giggle.

"Yes I'm naming her Typession. I think the name is unique." I told her.

She chuckled. Man do I miss her. It's been acouple of years since I last saw her.

"Let's go inside since it's hot out here." I told her.

She nodded eagerly and went inside holding two suitcases.

"Let me help you with that." I told her trying to grab a suitcase.

Aunt Lisa snorted. "No dear. I have it since you still need to be really careful with the twins." She said.

I huffed and nodded anyways. "Are you thirsty? I can get you something to drink." I told her.

She nodded. "A glass of water please."

I nodded and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and filled it up with water. I walked over to the couch and handed it to her. She thanked me and I sat down next to her.

"So where's the father?" She asked.

Yeah where is he?

"I don't know. Let me call him." I told her.

She chuckled. I grabbed my phone and dialed Jay's number. He picked up on the second ring.

"Hey babe. What's up?" Jay asked breathlessly.

Why is he breathing hard?

"What are you doing that's making you breath hard?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "Calm down babe. I'm not cheating. Luis and I just finished working out." He said.

I can feel the smirk on his face which got me to blush. I heard Jay chuckle.

"I have a feeling you're blushing. Haha. You're even more cuter when you blush." He said.

I giggled. "Thanks babe. I just wanted to check up on you since my aunt just got here and asked where the love of my life is." I teased.

Aunt Lisa smirked and pushed me lightly. I chuckled and so did Jay.

"I'll go there when im clean. I love you. Bye." Jay said softly.

I smiled. "I love you too bye." I said and hung up.

"So yall love eachother?" My aunt teasted.

I blushed and smiled brightly. "Of course I do. We've been in sticky situations and he's a good boyfriend. He may not look like my type but I love him." I told her with a loving smile.

She smiled. "Ah. When opposites attract. I love seeing that." She said smiling.

"Hey! Did yall miss me?!" I heard a familiar voice say.