chapter 24

I woke up from my nap on Jay's bed and I felt relaxed but I was in the mood for a massage. I heard the door open and I rubbed my eyes. I looked at the direction and smiled. Jay smiled lovingly back at me and sat down on the bed next to me.

"How did you sleep?" He asked me.

"Pretty good. I'm in the mood for a massage." I told him.

He chuckled. "I'll give you one babe. Just turn your back to me." He told me.

I did as I was told and his hands started massaging my shoulders. A smile lit up my face and started feeling even more relaxed as he massaged my shoulders. Man does this feel really good. Never in my life felt this good. A blissful sigh escaped my lips and heard Jay chuckle.

"Lay down." Jay murmured.

I layed down and he started massaging my collar bone. He started massaging my arms, hands, sides, thighs, legs, and feet. By now, I felt really relaxed to the point I was falling asleep. I felt Jay's warm finger go under my shirt and pulled it up. His hands landed on my tummy and he bent down. His warm lips landed on my tummy and I smiled.

"Have you chosen a name for them?" Jay asked.

"Typession for the girl and I was thinking Nathan or Noah for the boy but I'm not sure. Do you have a name in mind?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "Typession. Really?" He teased.

I giggled and nodded. "Yeah. I liked the name since last year. I forgot where I heard it from but I like it on a girl." I told him.

He chuckled. "I like it. I was thinking Noah Brandon Reynolds." He said.

Noah Brandon. I like it. Brandon. I miss him alot. Naming our lil boy after him will bring pride in his family. We'll always remember Brandon. I nodded at Jay for the approval.

"Noah Brandon Reynolds for the boy and Typession Nathan Reynolds for the girl." I told him.

He smiled. "I like it. Atleast we don't have to worry about the names later on." He teased.

I giggled and we talked about more baby stuff while he was massaging me once again. He kissed my shoulder blade, up my neck and to my lips. The trails of kisses sent shivers up and down my spine. Our kiss went up a step and started making out.

Jay got ontop of me and I wrapped my legs around his torso while my arms went around his neck. I brought him closer and deepened our kiss. I kissed him with all my love and he returned it back. I felt his hands go under my shirt and started pulling it up.

I let him pull it off of me while I pulled his off. My hands roamed his toned chest and I pulled away so I can breath. Jay started trailing kisses down my neck and got to my weak spot. I dug my nails into his back and he huskily growled. Oh god. That was hot.

His lips met mine and my hands found the belt buckle. I started fumbling with it and finally unbuckled it. Jay helped me take it off and his baggy jeans were off. I don't know how long we were making out for but my jeans were off by now. Right now at this very moment, I was glad I met Jay. he's my world and love, and now, we we're going to make love.

****

I entered the kitchen and fed myself a bowl Lucky Charms. Mmmmm. Lucky Charms. I started eating it and heard the front door open and shut. I saw Jaz enter with some friends of hers.

"Tell mom when she gets home that I have some friends over and that we're going to be in my room." Jaz said.

I nodded at her and heard them going up the stairs to her room. I finished my cereal and I washed it. I put it away and went up the stairs to my room. I got on my bed and grabbed my bag. I took out all the missing work I missed out on school and did it. It took me almost three hours to finish it all but during those hours, Jen came by to help me.

I started watching a movie and I fell asleep. An angry sound came from my clock and I turned it off. I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I jumped in the showers and washed myself. I got out 10 mins later and felt clean and refreshed for the day. I changed into some jeans and a loose shirt. I dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun.

I pulled on my shoes and grabbed my jacket and phone. I left my room and down the stairs. I sww Jaz there with mom. Before I can enter the kitchen to grab something to eat, there was a knock on the door. Who would be here at such an early day? I opened the door and smiled brightly.

"Lucy! Hey! What are you doing here? How do you know where I live?" I asked her bringing her in for a hug.

Lucy chuckled. "Just came to check on my daughter and my grandkids. Jay told me where you lived and wanted to take you out for breakfast." Lucy said.

I chuckled and blushed. "That's good." I told her.

She nodded and saw my moms head pop out.

"Hun. Who's this?" Mom asked.

"This is Lucy, Jay's mom. Lucy. This is my mom." I introduced them.

They both shook hands. "It's very nice to meet you." Lucy told my mom.

Mom nodded in agreement. "Nice to meet you too." Mom said smiling.

"Is it okay if I take Liz out for breakfast?" Lucy asked mom.

Mom nodded. "Yeah. Go ahead. Seems like Liz is getting pretty popular here now." Mom teased.

We all chuckled. Lucy exchanged numbers with mom so they can meet up during the day to get to know eachother. Lucy and I left and went to Starbucks. We ordered a coffee and some biscuits. We sat down and chatted.

"How did you meet Jay?" Lucy asked me.

I almost choked on my coffee. I remembered that day so clearly and it feels like we just met yesterday. I looked at l

Lucy.

"I followed his friends one night and they scared me. Jay was there to calm me down. Ever since then, we became good friends. We've been together for 5 months now." I said counting the months.

Yeah. 5 months seems about right. We talked for a lil bit more and she dropped me off at school. Jay was there waiting for me and I told Lucy bye and that I had a good time with her. Jay and I kissed and walked to our group of friends.

**********************************

Hope you liked this chapter(: and that its long hahaa

comment(:

fan(:

vote(:

message me about some good ideas for the story. i don't know how many chapters this story has left but i have a feeling its almost over. what do tou think of a sequel? please tell me(: haha

find me on tweeter and tweet me!(: follow me too!(: holy_shiznitt

haha. i will update as soon as possible! c:

bye my lovelies!