chapter 31

It's been two weeks since I've been in here. I'm like about to go insane. I need to be occupied in here or I'll go crazy. I don't want to be crazy. I wanna interact with beings! Not nurses and doctors checking up on me and trying to make conversation. That's just weird.

The door opened and my eyes widened. How did he escape again?! Why is he always after me?! When his eyes landed on me, he smirked. He was holding a bag.

"Miss me darling?" Joe asked smirking even more.

"No." I simply said coldly.

He glared at me. "Don't say that to me." He growled.

"Too late." I sneered.

He growled and walked closer to me. I watched him closely. He brought his hand out and put it softly on my big round belly. His eyes softened. They're not his kids!

"How are my kids?" He asked softly.

"They're not your kids. They're Jay's." I sneered.

He glared at me. "You are mine! Not his!" He almost yelled.

He brought his hand up to slap me but stopped when he saw the look on my face. His face softened and brought his hand to my cheek.

"I'm sorry hun. I won't hurt you. I regret hurting you all those other times." He softly said.

He's one sick basterd. He then opened the bag and took out clothes. Clothes? What's he doing? Why does he have clothes?

"We're leaving so change into this so we can leave." Joe demanded.

I shook my head no. "No. I'm not leaving anywhere with you."

He frowned. "Yes you are or else." He threatened as he pulled out a gun.

I froze and nodded in defeat. He grinned and took out the IV that was on my arm. He shoved the clothes to me and helped me get up. I wobbled to the restroom and made sure that Joe wasn't looking when I changed.

The clothes were a big, long sleeve grey shirt, black tights, undies, bra, black socks and black shoes. They fit prefectly and were confy. I miss wearing clothes. I looked at Joe and he tossed be a hoodie. I pulled it on and he opened the door for me. I went ahead of him while holding my big round belly.

He led the way and took the back enterance. I saw Jason and my eyes widened. He looked around sensing someones eyes on him and his landed on mine. He looked alarmed. I mouthed out Jay and he nodded. I looked ahead of me and finally exited the hospital.

Right there was a parked black SUV. Joe opened the passanger door for me and I got in carefully. Joe shut the door for me and got in the drivers side. On the cornere of my eye, I spotted Jason on the phone. He was looking at the car too.

Joe started the car and started driving.

"Are you hungry? I can get you some McDonalds." Joe offered.

"I guess...." I mumbled as I looked out the window.

I'd escape but I can't cause I have twins that are due any day. Joe nodded and drove to Mickey D's. We got in the drive thru.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"McDouble." I mumbled.

"Soda? Fries?" He asked.

"Sprite and yeah." I mumbled.

He ordered for me and ordered for himself. We drove up and paid and got the food. He handed my the burger and fries as he started eating his burger while driving. We drove off as we munched in horrible quietness. This is horrible.