chapter 4

I know I uploaded late and I'm sorry!! Hope you like this chapter?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

I ignored the text message as I fell asleep. I felt someone waking me up and it was Jay.

"Hey wake up, we're here." Jay said.

I stretched my body and yawned at the same time. Jay helped me out of his car because I couldn't keep my balance. I finally woke up all the way and Jay still had his arm around my waist.

When we got to the front, Jay just did his handshake to the guy that worked here. The guy looked alot like Jay, they're probably brothers so I decided to ask.

"Who's this?" I asked curiously.

"My twin brother Mark. Liz this is Mark, Mark this is Liz." Jay introduced.

"So this is the girl that dad told me about.'' Mark said checking me out.

"Dad told you about her?" Jay asked.

"Yea and he even told me that she's pretty too." Mark said smiling at me.

With that I blushed and Mark just smiled even more.

"Can we go in now?" Jay asked.

"Nope."

"Why?" Jay asked.

"I'll let ya'll go for one thing."

"What's that one thing?" I asked.

I was looking at Mark in the eyes and his eyes, I saw lust in them. Ew.

"I want your number." He said smirking.

"Mine?"

"Yes yours." Mark said.

"Uhmm I-"

"Liz can I talk to you?" Jay asked interupting me and I nodded.

I walked away from the group and I looked at Jay. "Liz don't give him your number." Jay pleaded.

"I know I was going to give him Cindy's number anyway." I said smiling. Jay nodded.

"Cindy!! Come here!" I yelled and she came.

"May I help you?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna give Mark your number okay?" I asked.

"Sure." Cindy said smiling.

"Okay so when we leave we switch phones."

"Okay." Cindy said.

We walked back to the group and I got infront of Mark.

"Lemme see your phone." I told Mark.

Mark smiled and handed me his phone. I save Cindy's number in it under my name and gave his phone back to him.

"You may proceed." Mark said. 

Everyone passed Mark and we found the perfect shady spot. We set all of our stuff down and put sunscreen on.

"Who's going where?" Arian asked.

"Uhmm go anywhere but not alone." I said.

My friends chose one of the guys and the guys agreed with them.

"Okay in one hour we meet back over here to eat." Jay said.

Everyone nodded and we all went our seperate ways.