chapter 8

I know im late and I'm sorry for that!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all headed back to Jay's place and put the stuff in the basement for tomorrow. Right when I got in his house, my cell started ringing. It was Jaz.

-Convo-

"May I help you?" I asked.

"Moms gonna kill you!" Jaz sang.

Now what?

"For what?"

"Skipping! Duh! If I were you I wouldn't go home till Sunday."

"Alright. When does mom get off of work?" I asked.

"2 hours."

"I'll be home in 10 minutes to grab some stuff and I have to talk to you about something okay?"

"Okay! See you soon!" She squealed in excitement.

-End of convo-

This child is weird..... I turned to Jay and he looked back at me.

"Can you take me home to pack up some clothes?" I asked.

"Sure." Jay said.

I smiled and we left his place. We got in and he started driving. We got to my place and I waited for Jay to park so i can get out. When he did, I got out and he followed me inside. I heard the tv on and I'm guessing Jaz is on the couch watching tv. I went to her and found her sleeping. Idiot. I grabbed Jay's hand and walked upstairs to my room. I bumped into someone and it was my sister, Chris.

"Hi Chris!" I said a lil too squeaky.

"Hey Liz! Uhmm I was gonna ask you if you wanted to hang out later and I see I asked at the wrong time...." Chris said eyeing Jay. I swallowed nervously.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Well uhmm I have to do something and then leave."I said waving bye to Chris.

She just shrugged and walked off. I entered my room and grabbed my athletics bag. I shoved some clothes in it, my cell charger and my toiletries. This should last me the weekend? Let's hope so! We left my room and walked back downstairs. I found Jaz and Chris talking to eachother now. Wasn't Jaz just sleeping minutes ago?..... Creepy! Jaz looked up and caught my attention.

"Hey! So what you wanna talk to me about?!" Jaz asked loudly.

"Jaz, Chris. Don't tell mom that I'm with noone." I said.

"Alright." Chris said.

I sighed. I said thanks and left. We got in Jay's car and somehow during the ride to his place, I drifted off to sleep. Why do I sleep alot? Donnoe but it's a habit I have. I felt someone pick me up and carry me.

"Mhmmmm." I mumbled.

"Shhhhh. Go back to sleep." Jay said sofly.

I did what he told me to so and I automatictly shut down into darkness. I hate it though.

I woke up to a cat snuggling into my leg and I jumped. The cat went flying across the room and Jay sat up quick.

"What happened?" Jay asked me.

"I don't know exactly. Do you own a cat?" I asked.

"She's a kitten." He said.

Holy crap! She's a kitten! I jumped off the bed and ran to the poor lil thing. The cat was frozen and backed up when I got closer to it.

"Meow" She said nervously.

I smiled warmly at her. I picked her up gently and cuddled her to my cheek. SHe finally relaxed and purred. I smiled anad got back in bed with Jay.

"What you do?" Jay asked.

"Uhmm....I accedently kicked her across the room in accident." I said turning red.

Jay busted out laughing. "No way! That must have been an automatic reaction! I can't beleive you did that to her! Haha! She's only 3 months old!" Jay said laughing.

I feel bad now.....

"Awwww I'm sorry Liz. I can't help it!" Jay said hugging me.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Chubbycake." Jay said smiling.

Awe! It's so cute! I cuddled her more and she started squirming in my hold. I let her go and she ran around like a crazy animal on the ground. I chuckled.

"Since it's your birthday. What you wanna do before the party?" Jay asked.

I thought about it. Hmmmm. I need a new dress, heels and makeup. I want my lip and eye brow peirced too!

"I want to get snake bites and my right eyebrow peirced!" I said loudly.

"Alright! Let's go eat and then we can head out to get yourself peirced." Jay said smiling.

I smiled at him and we walked back downstairs. I found the guys eating something and the smell of food entered me. Yum! I sat down and the guys yelled Happy Birthday to me and I jumped.

"You're so cute when you jump!" Hector said pinching my cheeks.

I grinned.

"Hey Brandon. I have something for you to do." Jay said.

Like what?

"What is it man?" Brandon asked.

Jay got next to brandon and wispered something into his ear. Brandon smiled. I saw a plate of pancakes go infront of me and I thanked who ever it was who gave it to me. I ate it and the guys were all staring at me. That's not creepy at  all.... Brandon jumped up and grabbed my hand. He brought me to my feet and I tripped over my right foot. Jay caught me and snickered at Brandon.

"come on. We have something to do." He said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Kepp your mouth shut or I'll sew it shut." Brandon threatened.

I shut my mouth and let Brandon drag me out of Jays house. I feel empty already! Damn..... Brandon shoved me in his car and he got in the passangers seat. Brandon started the engine and started driving. Where are we going? Why do I have to be stuck with Brandon? I want to be with Jay.... I didn't nottice stopping infront of a house. Where are we? Brandon got out and opened the door for me. I got out and followed him to the back of this house.

Brandon opened the door for me and I let myself go in. Brandon's hands were on my shoulders and kept on pushing me to walk faster. I stumbled at some parts even though the floor was flat.... We got to a door and I opend it. There were alot of pericings and needles. Holy crap! Brandon's doing it!? I started backing up but Brandon caught me.

"Didn't you want your lip and eyebrow peirced?" Brandon asked.

"Yeah but-"

"No buts. Now come on and sit down." Brandon said.

He forced me to sit down and he showed me alot of peircings. I chose the black crystal ones for my lip and eyebrow. Then Brandon hovered over me and grabbed my bottom lip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder what's going to happen next? Hahaa.

I tried my best with my paragraphs and I hope I did good!:) Comment?! Vote?!:)