Chapter 6

Ginny's POV:
Harry clutched me tight to his chest as we were swept in the wrong direction, away from the forest.
When we broke free from the crowd we were in the middle of one of the camp grounds and it was dark, the only light was coming from the tents that were on fire.
Then we turned as we heard a voice that was muttering something, an incantation maybe, quietly.
When he stopped muttering, the dark mark erupted from his wand, then he apperated away.
Seconds later a ring of people showed up around us and one of them fired a spell at me as Harry pulled me down and placed his body protectively over me.
Then something strange happened, a golden dome appeared covering us and the spells ricocheted off of it. Then the people surrounding us tried to get close to us and grab us but they couldn't pass through the golden dome.
"Stop! Those are my kids!" I heard a voice say and I knew it was Dad. He ran forward and was able to pass through.
Mr.Weasley's POV:
When I walked through the golden surrounding Harry and Ginny, I saw that Ginny was almost entirely covered by Harry's body.
"Are you two alright," I asked.
"We are a little shaken up but other than that we are fine," Harry and Ginny replied," and the man who conjured the Dark Mark was over there, Ginny added while Harry pointed the direction.
Then the dome dissolved and Harry helped Ginny to her feet.
Ginny's POV:
Once I was on my feet Harry crushed his lips to mine and held me tight in his arms. The kiss was desperate, and passionate. I cupped one of my hands around the back of his neck and the other I tangled in his hair. Harry had his arms around my waist, then his tongue traced a line across my bottom lip, asking for entrance, so I opened my mouth and our tongues tangled.
After a few moments Harry and I were both breathless and Harry moved his lips from mine too my neck, and he started to place open mouthed kisses across my collarbone then kissed my throat and back to my lips.
Mr.Weasley's POV:
We had been discussing what had happened for nearly twenty minutes before we came to a conclusion, then we turned back to the to teenagers, they were snogging each other.
So I walked over and tapped them on their shoulders and they broke away from each other, flushed, with swollen lips, and wrinkled shirts.
"Time to head home kids," I told them.
Harry's POV:
We walked to where we would be catching a portkey and I slung Ginny on to my back as we walked.
When we finally reached the where we would catch the portkey the others were already there.
Once we were back at the Burrow, Ginny and I crawled into bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.
N/A Please vote and comment!
-Sarah