Chapter 10

Sorry about this but I'm doing a time skip to when the champions are being drawn 'cause I don't want to write all that is in between my last chapter and this chapter.
The song lyric for this chapter is,
Take me on a date, I deserve it, bae.
Harry's POV:
As Dumbledore walked over to the shining Triwizard cup, the entire school grew silent in anticipation of who would be a champion. The Dumbledore tapped the cup and caught a frilly piece of baby blue satiny paper that had been shot from the cup and said," Our first champion is, Fleur Delacor," and she flounced forward and shook hands with him before he tapped the cup and another piece of paper flew out, but this one was more rugged and worn.
"Victor Krum," Dumbledore called and Krum stalked forward," and, finally," tapped the cup again," Cedric Digory."
As the champions turned to go off another slip o paper flew from the cup and Dumbledore snatched it and read it," Harry Potter."
Harry, you have to go, as soon as all the other students leave I will join you, I promise, Ginny said as I walked to the frontier of the room on shaky leg and was escorted to the room that all the champions were in.
"'Ow did 'e enter zee tournament?!" Fleur exclaimed.
"Harry, did you put your name in the goblet of fire or ask an older student to put it in for you?" Dumbledore asked me.
"No, sir," I replied and I sat down. Ginny do you have any idea of how this happened? I mentally questioned.
No, Harry, by the way I'm on my way over, Ginny replied and I mentally nodded.
When the door burst open I was the only one not surprised and Ginny flung herself into my arms and I buried my face in her sweet smelling hair.
"Headmaster, I'm pretty sure that it's only champions allowed in here," Krum said.
"Don't tell me where I can and cannot be when my husband needs me," Ginny snapped and held me tighter and I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"You are two young to be married, you aren't of age," Krum stated smugly, as if proving that Ginny was wrong.
"Ever heard of a soul bond," I asked and Krum nodded," Ginny and I are soul bonded, so even if she weren't here she'd still hear and see everything."
Then Krum nodded and the headmasters explained the tournament while the only thought running threw my head was," How am I going to live through this tournament?"
N/A VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!
-Sarah