Chapter 11

The quote for to guess is, some people are worth melting for.
P.S. this takes place 5 days after Harry was drawn as a champion sorry for all the time skips.
Ginny's POV:
Dear Ginny,
I hope you are well! Please tell me who the champions for the tournament are!
The reason I'm writing this letter is I'll be seeing soon ( the first task is Dragon, and I'm coming over to help keep them contained). Write me back soon.
Love your big brother,
Charlie Weasley
I smiled as I saw who the letter was from, but paled as I learned what the first task was.
Why, did the first task have to be DRAGONS! Are they trying to kill the champions?!
Oh, god, my husband has to get passed dragons and I felt faintly sick.
"Ginny what's wrong?!" Harry exclaimed as he felt that I was feeling slightly nauseous.
The first task is DRAGONS! I thought to him panicked.
Ginny, sweetheart, I'll find a way to get through the task, he thought back to me and I hugged him tight and nodded against his chest.
After a long hug I pulled away from Harry and grabbed a piece of parchment to write a letter to Charlie.
Dear Charlie,
Thanks for letting me know what the first task is! Though I'm scared as hell for my boyfriend!
Anyway, the champions are, Victor Krum (yes he is one of the best seekers in the world), Fleur Delacor, and my boyfriend Harry Potter.
Charlie, I'm pretty sure that you saw the article about the two teens that soul bonded in the middle of Diagon Alley, and I am now soul bonded to Harry Potter. He's so sweet, kind, brave, caring, and loving.
Do you have any ideas for how Harry to get past a dragon.
Oh, Charlie I think we all forgot to tell you that you are no longer the best Gryffindor seeker, that title now belongs to Harry. You'll get to meet him soon.
Your dear sister,
Ginny Weasley
When I finished the letter I gave it to Hedwig and she flew off.
"How the hell, is my husband going get out of this tournament?" I thought as Harry an I finished getting ready for breakfast.
N/A Vote and comment!
-Sarah