81

A/N: There's swearing

Y/N's POV

I set my clothes down on the bathroom counter after closing the door then looked down at the time on my phone.  "Oh crap," Panic took over me as I scrambled to type the passcode.. "My streaks!" I frantically unlocked my phone then opened up snapchat. Rather than bringing me to the camera on snap, it showed me the login screen instead. Did I get hacked? "Nahhh"

I typed in my login info and password then signed in, only to see that most of my streaks were already lost. Frustrated, I turned my phone off then proceeded with getting ready.

Lauren's POV

"Spice!" I whisper shouted as Dani's door flew open. Dani and apparently Lisa were on Dani's bed when they jumped at me walking in. Lisa threw her phone across the room, immediately leaning forward in attempts to catch it but failing miserably while Dani jolted backwards, her hand on her chest as it rose up and down.

"Jesus christ-" Dani said while catching her breath while Lisa crawled across the floor to grab her phone at the corner of the room. "I didn't know you were home." The youngest wiped the imaginary sweat off her forehead.

While Dani caught her breath and Lisa went to sit back down on the bed. Lisa plopped down next to Dani, I closed her door while rolling my eyes with a grin. "So." Dani and Lisa exchanged scared glances when they saw that my arms were crossed and my eyebrows were raised, permitting them to think they're probably in deep trouble. As they should. "What up with the deep stalk?" I lifted up my hands to form finger quotes for my next comment. "At dani cimorelli," I dropped my hands to my sides and made a 'really' face. Dani's lips parted while Lisa's eyes widened as she turned towards the corner of Dani's desk and reached for a glass of water and acted like she was drinking from it, her face to the side. "Lisa, stop pretending to drink water- There's no cup in your hand."

Lisa huffed before pouting to herself and crossing her arms. If she really had a glass of water, it would have spilled cause she didn't put her imaginary cup down. "You're no fun."

"Danielle." I tapped my foot on the floor, making her more anxious. "Why?"

"Go on, Dan the man," Lisa slightly stuck her tongue out and bit on it as she had a cheeky grin on her face. "Why don't you tell her?"

Dani's arm lifted to swat Lisa's face, making Lisa flinch and protect her face. Apparently, Dani was only taunting our older sister because she dropped her hand immediately. "It was an accident," The laptop on her lap spun towards me so I could see the screen, Dani sighing at the same time.

"Obviously it was an accident- you unliked it!" I approached her bed to look down at her screen to see Y/N's account. "Why did you even look for her account anyways?" I got onto my knees to position myself to see her screen better.

"Oh come on!" Dani lifted her arms up, frantically. "You're telling me you aren't the least bit interested in seeing what she has or looking into her past more?"

"No, Dani. That's private and also why I never have." In the corner of my eyes, I could see her cross her arms and raise her eyebrows at me.

"That's a lie." Dani firmly stated.

"No it's not-" She cut me off.

"You're scrolling through her posts-." Dani tapped her fingers on the sides of her arms while smirking. "-Like.. right now."

I looked down to see my fingers on the trackpad of the laptop and realized that I was leaning forward towards the screen. Dani started laughing while I cleared my throat and fixed my posture, trying to act chill. I swiped the back of my index finger across my nose. "Anyways..." I started. "That's it? That was your reason?"