19

Lauren's POV

Dani and I had just got home from our older sisters' house. Y/N and I are still on the phone but we stopped playing the game she showed me because Dani was driving and didn't want us to play without her.

I ran up to my room, leaving my door open for Dani whenever she wants to come in and my phone was thrown from my hand onto my bed. On my desk was my keyboard. I picked it up and carried it to my bed so I could lean my phone on it. It was still nice and bright outside when I sat on my bed. Y/N probably put her phone down cause I just see a black screen.

"Dude" Y/N deemed me her dude apparently.

"Yeah?...Dude" I mocked the name I was called

"Your sisters earlier today" She giggled to herself. My heart melted as I blushed about being embarrassed by my sisters awhing at
Y/N and I, when Y/N called me cute.

"Oh my gosh, don't even bring that up" I playfully rolled my eyes, smiling at the thought of her actually thinking I'm cute..Like me? Like Lauren? Lauren Cimorelli?..Hmm weird..

"After I was gonna be like.." I backed up a bit, holding myself up with my hands behind my waist. "...heyy..Like it's so awkward..umm.." Not knowing what else to say, I sat back up straight and turned away from the camera trying to hide my flustered cheeks along with the smile across my face.

A/N: Go on my instagram @laurencimswife to see
an edit I made for the
facetime call between
You and Lauren. Enjoy!

"Well, I mean I ship it" Her screen went from black to showing her ceiling. My eyebrows raised. She doesn't mean us, does she?

"Ship what?" I asked..Actually clueless.

"Us" She chuckled at me "What else could it be? You and your sisters? Me and your other sisters?" She kept teasing me for being dumb. I covered my grin from her and pretended to glare at her. My glare turned into a smirk.

"So you ship us?" I winked at her. Her end went quiet. She muted herself. Because I thought she was adorable, I had giggled.
"I'm gonna take that as a yes, and I ship it too"

Y/N unmuted then remuted, and repeated this process about 10 times. I covered my ears.

"Owww- Y/N, my earsss" I whined.

"Okay, okay sorry" I could tell she was smiling without even seeing her. "So what's our shipname?" Her face popped up, innocently

My heart skipped a beat.

"Oh- uh, I don't know" I got nervous and started playing with my fingers. Unsure of where Y/N actually stood, I don't wanna say anything that I'm gonna most likely regret. "What do you think it should be hm?"

".." She stared forward on her end then her eyes lit up as she pointed up as a gesture of figuring out something "I know!"

"Go for it" I pretended to bow down to her

"Y/S/N" A wide smile appeared on her lips.

Y/S/N - Your Shipname

"I can get with that" I nodded to Y/N. She started clapping her hands together, content.

"- Wait, where's Dani?" Her clapping paused.

"Oh! I forgot about her" I turned to my doorway ready to shout to Dani. "DANIII!" A few seconds passed by before Y/N and I had heard anything.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT RAT?!" A shout came from in the hallway. Flippin Dani

"ARE YOU GONNA COME HANG OUT WITH Y/N AND I?" I yelled back at her.

"NO I'M TOO BUSY AND COOL FOR YOU GUYS" I looked back at my phone and saw
Y/N's jaw drop. I covered my mouth from wanting to laugh.

"Hold up, let me talk to this woman thingy" I wheezed with my "HAHA" Laugh that Y/N said I had last week. I couldn't handle it anymore. I picked my phone up and got off my bed to walk to Dani's room. I stood in the doorway and leaned against the doorframe.

"Spice, Y/N has something to say to you" I showed her my screen so she could see Y/N. She gave me a confused look then nodded for Y/N to proceed. I covered my mouth because I knew I was gonna laugh about something.

"Listen up here, Danielle" Dani immediately gasped and her eyebrows furrowed as I almost let out my laugh but prevented it, barely.