18

Y/N's POV

"OH! Can I watch?" Dani asked her. Lauren nodded before she paused the call. I'm guessing that she went into the game.

"Y/N?" Lauren called for me, sounding conflicted

"What's up?" Responding back as my game loaded. HEARING HER SAY MY NAME THOUGH MAKES MY HEART MELT.

"Why am I naked?" I heard Dani wheeze in the background along with Amy.

"Oh my gosh, shush you rats" Christina laughed with them.

"Y/N, what inappropriate game are you showing my baby sister?" Lisa joked around

"Oh, I forgot about that" I laughed "Did you make an account already?"

"Not yet, I'm making it right now"

"You start naked and the more you play the more money you get ingame and that's how you customize yourself."

"Ohhh, gotcha-" She interrupted herself. "Dani, what are you doing?" I couldn't see anything but I listened in the whole time.

"I'm making an account too-" Dani also cut herself off. "DUDE I SHOULD GET AN AFRO" Dani started cracking up with Lauren and I

"Did you guys finish?" My laughter died down

"Yeah, add me it's BlueBowTie812" Lauren calmed down along side with me but Dani..no

"BlueBowTie812?" I raised my eyebrow to myself behind my screen as I type her username into the search bar of the game

"Yeahhh, funny story" She giggled "Well my favorite color is blue and when I was around 9 I would wear bow ties on my head, then 8/12 is my birthday"

Well I already knew that part but I wonder if she uses it for other secret accounts. Oh well.

"Okay, I added you and.." I paused for a sec

"What?" She questioned me, seeming confused

"You used to wear bow ties on your head" I started laughing with my guilty acting skills.

"Shut uppp" She laughed, I can tell a bit embarrassed. "Oh and- Christina and I have the same birthday, just 8 years apart"

"Oh um, okay wow- That's cool, I'll keep that in mind" I actually forgot about that to be honest.

"Anywayys, I accepted your request. Now what?" I could hear her tapping her screen

"Okay, hold on" I went to my friends list and invited her to a party "Okay, I partied you"

"What- Where?" I could hear tapping still "Oh! Nevermind I found it" She chuckled to herself.

I saw her character pop up on my screen, beside my character. I spent real cash on the game so I had clothes already on.

"What- You have clothes already? Not fair" The brown eyed girl playfully said to herself.

"I bought these remember" I thought she was serious so I was gonna panic.

"I'm kiddingg chill" Lauren chuckled

"Well uh, what's Dani's name?" I said going back to the search bar to find her username and friend her

"Add me later" I heard from kind of afar. "I want to watch you and Lauren play first"

"Oh okay, well Lauren are you ready?"

"Mhm, let's do this" I heard tapping again.

"Okay press start to say you're ready" I pressed start myself. I watched for like a minute and all of us were silent when a checkmark popped up by Lauren's username. That means she's ready.

The actual loading screen to go into a match popped up. We were playing duos, and we'd play squads with Dani after, but I'm killing off the 4th member probably. The lobby area loaded where the players wait for the other players to fill into the game. I ran over to Lauren in game.

"What, is this the game?" I could see her character turning all crazily.

"Nope not yet, we're waiting for all the people to join first" I walked up to her face.

"Who's this trying to touch me- Oh it's you" Her smile was evident in her voice, you could hear it clearly. I made my character lay down on the floor in front of her. "Guys! She died"

Her character started jumping around me.

"No I didn't! chillll!" I was gonna start crying of laughter. I made my character get up and I got apples and started throwing them at her. She screamed outloud. "Oh my gosh! Shh! HAHA" Laughter bursted out of me along with tears.

"Lauren you need to calm down" Lisa had contentment in her voice, she was smiling now

"OW MY SCREEN IS TURNING RED- STOP THROWING APPLES AT ME" My chest hurt from laughing so hard. I gasped for air after I stopped throwing apples at Lauren.

"Okay! Okay! I stopped" I started calming down a bit, and the game started loading.
We were in the plane that we need to jump out of. Lauren kept pressing everything on the screen. "Okay, Lauren look at the top left corner. It has both of our names on top of each others. You see it?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Lauren tapped the screen once.

"If I ever forget to invite you to follow me, you can press follow next to my name, okay?" My thumb pressed to invite to follow button by her name. The invitation was sent.

"Okay, but Y/N. This plane is on fire"

"I know, that's why we have to jump out of it..starting...Now" I heard a scream from Lauren as we jumped out of the plane.

"Dani- HELP ME-" Dani interrupted her

"Lauren that's supposed to happen!" She laughed at Lauren. "It's literally just like fortnite"

"Okay but like how am I moving, I'm not pressing anything" Lauren freaked out.

"Cause you're following me, I control your character when we're flying down" An oh popped out of her and Dani's lips.

Lauren and I landed on the ground and I went to find where her character landed. I searched around the screen to see Lauren behind me running in circles.

"What are you doing?" I questioned while smiling to myself. I walked over to her and she screamed. "Woah! What is it?!" I looked around incase someone was trying to shoot her

"-Oh, my bad. That's you" She cracked up at herself. "Sorryyy! False alarm"

To be honest we played for like an hour. After Lauren died in the first round Dani joined us and carried her sister throughout the match.