47

Lauren's POV

In the corner of my eye, I saw my little sister walk in. Didn't really matter to me cause I see her everyday so I wasn't caught off guard like Y/N when she spotted my sister. But I decided, it is a cute moment so while I was on Y/N's phone I switched apps to the Camera and began recording the interaction between them.

Dani stared at my bestfriend, sitting beside me. Her phone dropped from her hand onto my wooden floor then it immediately reached up to cover her mouth. Her face completely turned red because of the shock. It made me happy knowing that they could tolerate each other

Y/N's POV

My anxiety rose as my idol's eyes had watched me while my other idol was seated beside me with my phone and access to like everything.

I felt Lauren's hand to rest on my thigh so it could ease any tension I'm carrying. It didn't really help me much, just made me more scared just Dani wasn't doing anything and Lauren who's my crush is over here giving me butterflies at the same time! Geez, way to help.

Dani's POV

An overwhelming amount of emotions struck when my eyes laid on my sister's bestfriend. I didn't know what to feel at the moment except shock. My feet led me to Lauren's bed to an obviously nervous Y/N. To be honest, I didn't really care to comfort her. When I reached out to hug her it was more for my satisfaction. She hugged me back of course, probably not thinking of the hug the way I am. Probably thinks I'm trying to comfort her or something

I'm not trying to be a wench or anything but I'm just shocked. Like should I feel mad that she ignored everyone and she suddenly shows up at our house after like breaking my sugar or should I be happy that Lauren's happy again and Y/N's okay or I don't even know. There's so many things I could get mad at but you know what, I'm gonna keep this civil cause either way I lowkey wanted to cry, seeing her. My arms wrapped around Y/N tightly. I was practically squeezing her. Lauren was holding a phone that I didn't recognize in her hand, facing it to Y/N and I. I could see behind the screen she wasn't too happy about me hugging Y/N. That's right, her little "crush". I forgot.

I made sure to back off a bit but not enough to make Y/N suspicious. My hands were on the side of her face, I was cupping her face in my hands basically so Lauren wouldn't kick my butt later. I was too in the moment to realize that tears were flooding down my cheeks. The only way I noticed was from Lauren reaching over to wipe the stream from my face.

I got flustered and pulled my hands off of Y/N's face to begin wiping my cheeks myself, straightening my back. The fact that I was so emotional surprised me. I never imagined when meeting Y/N, me crying or anything.

"Oh..Oh my gosh-" I let out a chuckle through my cries, making my voice a bit cracky.

"Danggg Dani, what's up with you?" Lauren asked, still pointing the phone in mine and her little crushes direction. "You're scaring her"

I shrugged, actually unsure of what was going on. Hormones?

"I don't think they work like that Dan" Y/N giggled, earning one from Lauren but I didn't understand. I'm actually confused with everything right now. Suddenly Y/N's laugh wore off and her face turned blank. "..You didn't mean to say that outloud did you?"

That's when I facepalmed. "Oh my gosh- I said that outloud?!" My face was probably even more red from STUPID HORMONES

Y/N's POV