3

Lauren's POV

"Your crush is a girl?" She looked up from my phone, and met my eyes.

"What the rip! No! I don't have a crush!" I reassured her, and filled her in on what caused Y/N to text me in the first place. "I don't know Spice, it's really easy to talk to her."

"Well, does she know about us?"

"I don't think so? and Dani?" She continued to scroll on my chat with Y/N. "Would it matter to you if I did ever have a crush on a girl" She paused her action and looked forward from the phone screen.

"Sugar, of course it wouldn't." She dropped my phone onto her lap. "You're my sister, the gender of the person you like shouldn't matter." Dani took a second to think of what to say. She turned her body to me, crossing her legs on the couch. "Whether you are my sister or not, it doesn't matter to me. I was just trying to be sure. Don't worry Laur, whether you are or not I still love you. Nothing will change that okay?"

I didn't know what to say. Not that I ever liked a girl before...Seriously liked at least, I found some cute but I've never liked a girl.

"Oh wow- Um..That was unexpected" My cheeks felt heated. Dani broke into a grin.

"As much as I like being sarcastic, I can be genuine at times too, Lauren" She tucked a few lost strands of hair behind her ear.

"Pff I believe it now" I softly punched her arm while a tiny grin is spread across my face. "But really thanks for that"

"Wait why are you thanking me?- Are you actually?" She questioned my sexuality.

"What?!-" I sighed wanting her to know the truth. Hesitation struck in my voice, causing Dani to reach for my shoulder for comfort. "I have found girls attractive, but I have never liked a girl. Alright?" Dani became content due to my honesty with her. She patted my back.

"Don't worry sugar, your secret's safe with me"

Y/N's POV

Okay well. It's been like 10 minutes and she stopped replying. She thinks I'm ugly- Oh my gosh. I facepalmed but soon felt my phone vibrate in my hand.

Laur🍞: Hey sorry! I was talking to my sister.

Bless- maybe I'm not ugly. I sighed in relief.

You: Oooo you have a sister?
Laur🍞: yeah haha 5 actually
You: Wowza
You: I could never💀
Laur🍞: You get used to it
You: I guess
Laur🍞: Oh and btw
Laur🍞: You're a cutie omg😍

This caused my cheeks to turn rosy behind the phone screen. She's got my heart as a fan and a person. It's a love that's unbreakable from me.