9

Y/N's POV

"Yeah. Lauren, are you sure about this?" Kath asked, considering the younger Cimorelli sister's safety along with her feelings.

"I mean why not? I've already called her and I don't think that she's a bad person or anything" She scratched her head then shrugged at them.

Suddenly, I can see both of her hands and the phone flipping to the ceiling then the camera flipped to Lauren. Someone took her phone.

"So this is Lauren and the untamed beast she is" Dani said as Lauren tried to cover her face with a hidden grin across it with rosy cheeks.

"Daniiii" Dani lowered the phone closer to Lauren's face causing her to whine. "Stappp"

"Fineee Sugar" She dropped the phone on Lauren's stomach, granting Lauren permission to pick it up herself. She sat up, then glanced down at her screen while tucking a few strands of hair behind her ear, after she picked up her phone. She looked me in the eyes and rolled them because of her family that she was getting annoyed with, but broke into a smile after.

"Don't you have to go get lunch?" Her head tilted almost like a lil puppy, which made me slightly grin to myself since she doesn't exactly get along with dogs.. or cats.. or animals..Welp

"Right, sorry." I turned the car back on, and repositioned my rear view mirror.

"Do you need me to go so you can get stuff done?" She considered. I don't want her to go but also I don't want to seem too eager.

"Nah, how hard can getting lunch be? PFF" I inhaled air into my cheeks, letting them puff out. My eyes widened, as I exhaled the air since I was currently struggling with this simple task.
"I mean- Unless you don't wanna talk then you know-" She interrupted my words.

"No! no-" She noticed how desperate she sounded(Which I thought was adorable) and she fake coughed. "Um"

Lauren's POV

I looked around myself to see all the girls smirking at me. I cleared my throat while turning flustered as ever.

Y/N's POV

I couldn't help myself when I tried not to smile, but I smiled anyway. "Hmmm cute" I chuckled.

"Shut up" She joined in with me, on chuckling.
I decided that I should really get going since my mom is working away at home. Don't want to keep her waiting. First, I pulled out of my parking space, then out of the lot. "You should go to Sonic"

"-SONIC" Christina yelped, obviously craving some, later whining "AHHH, DON'T SAY SONIC" She fake cried out to her little sister. I already knew that they all liked sonic but I pretended to be clueless as I drove into the main streets.

"Hmm" I ignored Christina, however felt so overjoyed "So you guys like Sonic I'm guessing"

"Mmm..Did you just hear my sister?" Lauren raised her eyebrow and pointed back at Christina. I focused on Christina and noticed that she's laying across Amy, and Katherine on her stomach, desperate for some good Sonic.

"Alright, I'll go, but I'm not getting what you get-" I realized I just exposed myself. I went silent and panicked internally. I screamed at myself in my head, regretting what I said.