22

Lauren's POV

My lips parted in panic from Dani putting me on the spot. "See I caught her off gaurd"

"Dan, that doesn't mean anything. Now leave her alone so we can solve this. Lauren, did you try calling her again?" My older sister asked.

"Of course, I called her so many times but she didn't answer" The girls watched me pull my phone out to show them the missed calls left for Y/N. "See, I called like 4 times but nothing"

Lisa took my phone from my hand and scrolled on the calls I left for Y/N. She put the phone down on my lap and scratched the back of her neck while shifting her eyes from Dani to me.

"Want me to try calling her?" She stopped scratching the back of her neck and let her hands drop to her own lap. My eyes lit up.

"Please?!" I frantically nodded to Lisa. She took a second then nodded back to me, before pulling her phone out. She walked into the kitchen, which meant she wanted privacy. Dani walked upstairs and I had lingered since I was curious about what she'd say to Y/N.

Lisa's POV

Scrolling through my messages, I searched for Y/N and I's chat. It was pretty recent so it wasn't hard to find but then I realized that she was like my second to last recent call so I facepalmed. Then I remembered that there are more important things to worry about right now.

I pressed the call button under Y/N's contact which was Y/N The Gaming Skater🎮🛹

I laughed at the name I gave her because when I made it, we were on facetime and she was telling me about this game she was playing earlier that day while skating. She got so excited about the game that she didn't notice she was gonna hit something. I had literally seen her fly off of her board into a patch of grass and mud. I felt bad for laughing but it was actually hilarious. I replayed that in my brain everyday since that call. I giggled to myself but then I remembered how fragile the current situation was once again and I sighed.

Y/N's POV

I want to come out to everyone but they probably won't talk to me anymore.

My phone began ringing again except now it had been Lisa's tone. I inhaled then proceeded to exhale before getting up, to open the door and check on my phone. Reaching my room, my phone was lit up with Lisa's picture there along with a swipe to answer option. I accepted her call and muted myself.

"Y/N?.." Lisa's voice was delicate. I unmuted myself, but soon realized that I wasn't gonna speak. Concern was evident in her tone but I still stayed silent. Lisa proceeded to sigh.

"Uh..Well, I don't know if you're listening or not but uh..Lauren told me what happened. I want you to know that she's kinda upset that you hung up after thee uh.. "incident". She said didn't mind what you said and she actually thought it was adorable but um, she understands if you are uncomfortable but she wants you to know that you shouldn't be embarrassed or anything about it." She sighed once more, pausing her pep talk. She took a deep breath. "You may be wondering why she didn't say this herself..She tried when she called you before but you didn't.. well.. respond to her. I'm not sure where I'm going with this anymore but uh, don't put yourself down. We all love you especially you know, Lauren, Dani, and I. We've all been friends but a short time but we all care deeply about you."

Lisa took a short breath, before pausing. I didn't know what to say or how to respond to her. Tears fell from my eyes but gleeful tears.

"Listen Y/N.. We won't force you to talk to us if you don't want to. We respect that. Take it easy, alright? All we want is for you to feel better. We'll all be here when you're ready.."

With that, the call ended.