11

Y/N's POV

Lauren had glanced back at where the shouting came from then back at me. She sighed then looked down at the floor then started to frown. She started to get up then walked up the stairs.

"I'll be right back okay?-" She paused for a second then proceeded to speak again. "Unless you wanna go" She's not as gleeful as she was before. I can hear it in her voice and tone. I'm not sure why though? Maybe it's random. She was in her room now, with her phone on her leaning against something on her desk.

"I'll be here unless you want me to go girly"
I continued to sip my shake and winked at her.
She broke into another beautiful smile, and then left her phone there. As I heard her footsteps fade, I heard her door click closed

Lauren's POV

I heard my mom start calling me to dinner again after I closed my bedroom door. I rushed down the stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed my own plate from the cabinet and quickly browsed what my sisters had helped my mom make. Pesto Pasta with chicken. Typical but my favorite. I quickly grabbed myself a serving and a root beer out of the fridge then sat down and prayed quickly thanking god for the food he gifted my family and I then ran back upstairs. My parents and all of my sisters watched me run out, stunned since I usually sit with them every night AND pray with them but I wanted to talk to Y/N. I'm sure that my sisters will understand that and cover for me somehow.

I opened my bedroom door and see that my phone screen is glowing as well as hear music playing on Y/N's end. I walked up and see that Y/N's softly head banging to the music with her eyes closed. I watched for like a minute and at random times when she got really into it she bit her bottom lip. It was lowkey adorable- What the rip? Did I think that? Nah- pfff that wasn't me- Oh my gosh, I find her cute- AHH!
My thoughts kept interrupting each other.

"Having fun there?" I asked her, setting my plate down. All of a sudden, her eyes stay closed but her head stops moving. Her eyes seemed to shut closed harder than before. Her cheeks were red as she stopped all movement.

Y/N's POV

I can't believe. I didn't notice her open her door. I'm screwed, she saw me dancing. I'M SO GLAD I DECIDED NOT TO PLAY CIMORELLI ON MY SPEAKERS CAUSE WELL...YEAH. Anyways! I kept my eyes closed, afraid to see her reaction. I slowly opened one eye and glanced at Lauren, seeing her angelic self grinning. After a while, I opened my other eye feeling a bit embaressed cause the love of my life witnessed me jamming out like a weirdo.

"It's okayyyy! It was funny" The brown eyed girl tried to reassure me. I facepalmed then just decided to laugh it off since it could have been worse. "So what's that song? It's pretty good"

"Ummm" I sat straight up, to reach my computer mouse and check what song was playing. "Fallin' all in you by Shawn Mendes"

"Oh. It's nice. And your light things are cool"

A/N: The Treat You Better/Fallin' All In You mashup that Cimorelli covered never happened in this, at the moment.

"Thanks?" I awkwardly laughed, still pretty shocked that she caught me dancing. I saw her walk out of frame and heard her door shut again then saw her walk into frame again.
She sat down in her chair then started eating her own food. Since we're alone now, I wanted to see how she felt about me knowing about the band. I'm gonna try to trick her but have to be careful and subtle about it or she'll figure it out

"So, I hear you have instagram." She stopped chewing for a second. Before answering me, she finished chewing then covered her mouth.

"How'd you know?" She went to drink her root beer while waiting for an answer from me.

"Dani said it when she was telling your other sisters how we met" GOOD SAVE Y/N OOF.
"She said you were on instagram before I first texted you." She nodded for me to continue.
"You should let me follow you bro" I winked.

"Uhhh-" I already knew from this, that she didn't want me knowing about the band or the Cimfam or I guess the following in general.

"-Actually nevermind, you'd see my ugly face-"
I stuttered when I saw a message pop up on my notification tray. I was added to like 3 groupchats. One had Dani and another random number, the other with Lauren and Dani and 3 other random numbers as well as the previous random number, the other with Dani and the same 4 numbers, without Lauren. I started typing in the GroupChat with Lauren and Dani.