chapter 4

"jinnie hyung" jeongin said as he laid his head on the elders shoulder, who hummed in response. "can i take you somewhere after school?" he looked up, meeting eyes with hyunjin.

"of course you can innie" hyunjin flashed him a smile and started giving him light head pats. the boys were more like siblings than a couple, well at-least that's how both of them felt at that moment. definitely not what others thought, but they didn't really care.

-

'now they're hanging out after class?' chan said in his mind. he tried his best to conceal his angry emotions. he didn't know why he was so worked up about the two being like this, when he hated yang jeongin.

-

that afternoon, jeongin took hyunjin to the cemetery. this confused the older the heck out. he looked at jeongin with a confused look, the other just giggled and took his hand. they stopped walking when they arrived at a specific tomb stone.

jeongin looked up at hyunjin before going over to sit down by the tomb. "jinnie, meet my parents. parents, meet jinnie" the elder's heart dropped when he realized that jeongin's parents were dead. he suddenly felt sorry for the younger.

"oh innie baby" he said as he engulfed the boy in a tight hug, before sitting down next to him so he could lay his head on his chest. hyunjin was curious but resisted to ask questions simply because he didn't wanna make the younger uncomfortable.

-

"wait, so now you're living with your rich aunt and uncle?" hyunjin cut jeongin off as they were talking. "yes" the younger giggled. hyunjin made an 'o' with his mouth. jeongin also told the elder about his depression, since he knew he could trust him. hyunjin pulled jeongin even tighter onto his chest if it was possible. he rubbed circles on his back to try and comfort him, which was definitely working.

"now that i know about this, please don't hesitate to come to me when you have problems"

"yes jinnie, i promise" he smiled before cuddling into the boy again.

after their little talk at the cemetery, the boys decided to go to jeongins place. there, jeongin showed hyunjin all his cool clothes and hyun found his fashion sense really cool. they talked and jeongin's aunt even made the two boys some cookies, which were jeongin's favourite and soon became hyun's favorite too.

at the end of the day, they were both satisfied with how they spent it. for jeongin, hyunjin was one of the best gifts life could ever give him.