chapter 6

the next day, jeongin didn't end up going to school. he stayed home and his aunt and uncle were out on a business trip, so he was alone with just his maids. he texted hyunjin and jisung about this to make sure they didn't worry.

meanwhile, chan spent all day looking for the boy but he was no where to be found. so he knew hyunjin was his last resort.

after school, he waited for hyunjin outside of his classroom. when they made eye contact, hyunjin immediately walked pass him, purposely ignoring his presence, until chan held his arm back.

"what do you want" hyunjin said, holding back the urge to fight him for the 2nd time.

"where's jeongin"

"why the fuck would i tell you"

"please, i just wanna apologize, nothing more"

"how do i know you're telling the truth"

"look, i didn't even know his parents were dead. and even if i did, it was wrong to bring them into this mess. i feel so fucking guilty, i just want to apologize...please" chan pleaded, this shocked hyunjin enough to convince him that the other was telling the truth.

so hyunjin ended up giving chan, jeongin's address. ( which btw pls never do irl, it's kinda stupid )

-

after class, chan made his way to the address that hyunjin wrote on a piece of paper. he furrowed his brow when he came across a property with a huge ass gate. he looked at the piece of paper again, making sure he came to the right place, which he did.

he decided to ring the door bell, hoping for someone to open it

he decided to ring the door bell, hoping for someone to open it. and after a few seconds of waiting, a maid opened the huge gate, letting chan come inside. "is jeongin home?" he asked awkwardly, the maid just nodded and called out to jeongin a few times.

chan was now in their living area when he heard footsteps coming from the stairs, it was jeongin. "what are you doing here chan" jeongin showed an emotionless expression on his face, totally unamused.

"i came to apologize" chan said, looking down at his feet.

jeongin scoffed, "you? apologize? really now. i'd like to see you try" and he crossed his arms, patiently waiting for the elder to start.

"i didn't know about your parents, really. but i know what i did was still wrong. it was out of my place to bring them into our mess. to be honest i don't know why i used to hate you so much. it makes me feel so fucking guilty now jeongin. i truly am sorry. i hope we could start over."

jeongin froze for a second, trying to process the fact bangchan, THE bangchan was apologizing to him right now. it seemed so sincere. jeongin wasn't type to hold grudges, so he slowly walked up to chan and put his hand on the elder's shoulder and said, " i forgive you, please don't ever break my trust". chan nodded and jeongin proceeded upstaires, back to his room.

chan left the yang property, satisfied with himself for once. it was the beginning of an unexpected friendship.