chapter 11

"why the hell are you back" chan spat. rage was engulfing him, as his ex girlfriend was there, right in front of him. the girl who left him heartbroken 2 years ago.

"chan i can explain-"

"then explain, fucking explain why you left, aria"

then silence. chan was loosing his patience as every second of silence passed by. until aria finally spoke.

"i was in a really bad mental state, that no one, not even my closest friends knew about. i needed time for myself chris. but at the same time, i couldn't tell you guys what the problem was. i'm so sorry..."

she broke down, crying. chan did feel bad, but he was still mad at her for not trusting him enough to tell him. she still left him, broken and alone.

"...but, i'm here now chan. i'm back."

"i...i don't need you anymore. i have jeongin"

"j-jeongin? who is that?"

"that doesn't matter, what matters is i love him now, and him only"

and with that, he left her in the park. crying, alone. just like how she left him that day.

-

chan met up with jeongin later that evening as they planned a sleepover for the both of them. while setting up the tv for the movie they were about to watch, jeongin noticed that chan was being awfully silent that day.

"channie...are you okay?" the young boy asked, holding chan's hand for comfort. chan averted gaze, meeting eyes with the younger.

"yes baby, i'm alright" chan responded. he didn't wanna admit that his interaction with his ex earlier is what was keeping him distracted.

"i've never seen this one before, would you wanna watch it?" jeongin looked up at chan while they were cuddling. chan responded with a nod before placing his lips on the younger's forhead.

jeongin absolutely loved it when he received forhead kisses from chan. it made him feel so loved and so secure. mind you, the boys weren't dating yet. but it definitely felt like they were.

meanwhile, chan was still in his little mind space. he knew he didn't need her anymore now that he had jeongin. but now that she's finally back, he wants closure. he wanted them to properly break up, on good terms.

-

double update since the last wasn't very eventful!!!