epilogue

time skip to a year later...

"baby wait here, i'm gonna ask someone where the 'lasagna pasta' is" hyunjin said, leaving jeongin at the vegetable aisle.

"hm tomatoes and..." jeongin mumbled to himself.

as he was putting the vegetables in his basket, someone bumped into him from behind.

"oh my i'm so sorry-" chan said, only for jeongin to turn around making sudden eye contact with him.

"jeongin..."

"are you here alone?" chan asked.

"um, no. hyunjin is getting something"

"oh i see"

"...chan, how have you been?"

"we'll i've been pretty-" then he was cut off by a freckled boy who jumped him from behind.

"channie!" he looked over to jeongin. " who's this babe?"

"oh, he's jeongin. my..."

"old friend! me and your boyfriend were good friends back in school! the name's jeongin by the way" he reached out his hand for the other to shake.

felix gladly accepted the handshake. "you're so cute omg! i'm felix! we should hangout sometime!" the boy said.

"definitely!" jeongin smiled, he looked over at chan who just nodded.

"anyways, we gotta go now jeongin. i really hope to see you again soon!" felix said, dragging chan and waving back at the younger.

"o-ok! it was nice meeting you felix!" jeongin waved. him and chan made eye contact for a split second, they smiled. before chan looked back and left of with felix.

"baby, i have it now! you ready to leave?" hyunjin said from behind.

"yes jinnie...i'm ready" jeongin smiled.

the end.