ONE

Maria's pov

I'm driving to Sharon and y/n's old apartment. When I arrive I see y/n waiting for me. She is sitting on the stairs in front of the door with a backpack waiting for me.

Y/n wears her y/h/c in a bun, she also wears a purple top and a blue jeans. When I park in front of her, she picks up her backpack and sits down next to me. She closes the car door and drops her backpack on the back seats with a sigh.

She looks at me pleadingly as I drive off.
'Do I really have to move there' y/n asks me with a sad face. I look at her before I concentrate on the road again. I take a deep breath and explain. 'We don't have this discussion again. We have agreed that you cannot live alone when you are 16 years old and you need someone to take care of you'

Y/n crosses her arms and begins to pout. 'So first of all we didn't decide that, you and Fury did. And secondly i'm not a baby, I don't need someone to take care of me.

Even if y/n never told me, I know that she is a little. I guess as a caregiver I just recognise something like that. As I take a closer look at the girl the dark circles under her eyes and her pale skin catches my eye. She looks thinner, since Sharon's death.

It's quite in the car for a while. Y/n looks out the window and I concentrate on driving. After a while I can't stand the silence anymore. 'When was the last time you slept?' Y/n turns her gaze to me. 'It has been a while' I look back on the road. 'And when was the last time you ate something?' She looks at me in surprise before looking back at Sharon's ring on her finger. 'This morning' I look at her with conviction. 'And when was really the last time you ate something?' She inhales and mumbles something. When she sees my confused look she tries again. 'At the funeral' I look at her in shock. 'What? Y/n that was a week ago'

Before I can continue discussing with her, we have already reached the compound. I park in front of the front door and get out of the car, y/n close behind. We go into the elevator and she looks at me nervously while fidgeting with Sharon's ring.

I take her hand and gave her an encouraging smile. 'What's wrong hun?'
She looks at her feet before answering me. 'What if they don't like me Maria? After all I'm just Sharon's strange little sister' I smile at her and pinched a strand of hair behind her ear. 'They will love you. Two probably more than you'd expect. I wink at her and pull her with me out of the elevator and into the living room.

'Guys that is Y/n Peggy Carter, your new roommate'

Nat's pov

I woke up at 6am. I was training and now im back in Wanda's and my room and on the way to the shower. That's why I was so surprised when I entered the bathroom and saw my beautiful girlfriend in the shower. I smirk to myself bevor I shut the bathroom door behind my.

I take my shirt and pants off including my bra and underwear, I then slip through the door and hug her from the back. I press my center agains her ass as she lets a little moan slip. Wanda turns around gigging before she cups my face and pulls me closer. I rap my arms around her ass and pick her up. Wanda raps her legs around my waist and kisses my roughly, she gasps when her back collides with the cold wall.

I then put her on her toes. She cups my face again, as I slowly enter with my fingers. She moans in our kiss. I then grab her neck with my hand and choke her. Her face takes a redder shade as I start whispering in her ear. 'We don't have much time Baby'

I release my grip when tears starts to form in Wanda eyes. 'Please Nat I need you sooo bad' I cover her mouth quickly as I pump three fingers in her. She starts to moan harder.

'Nat I c-can't keep qui...' I cut her of with my hand over her mouth. 'We can't be loud' She nods as I let go and bites in my shoulder to muffle her moans as i pump faster and faster.

Wanda eyes turn backwards as her nails buried in my skin. 'Baby, I think I'm gonna c-cum' Once she reached her high I pulled out and kissed her on the lips. She starts smirking. 'I like it in the shower'

I smirk at her and kiss her hard, she pulls away and kisses me on the cheek and turns the water off, she then walks out of the shower and into our bedroom.

Without realising we had sex for almost two hours. I walk into our bedroom and change into comfortable clothes. I see Wanda sitting on our bed reading a book. Without realising I sit on her lap and start kissing her neck.

We were interrupted by a loud knock on our door. I groan and Wanda starts smiling. 'Yeah?' I look at her confused and whisper. 'Don't answer them, they might go away' Wanda starts laughing and pushes me off her lap. She runs to the door and opens to face Tony.

I look at him in displeasure. 'What's so important that you needed to interrupt us Stark?' He shoves himself past Wanda and takes a seat in the chair opposite of the bed. Wanda follows him and sits next to me on the bed with a confused look on her face. 'It's about our newcomer'

I groan an lay back in the bed. Tony looks desperate at Wanda and then at me again. Wanda gives me a death stare but I still don't care. 'Nat this is serious. She is a little' I sit up again and change a surprised look with Wanda. We are both caregivers and have been looking for a little a long time.

Tony notices the look between my girlfriend and me and desperately shakes his head. 'No, no, no. Don't even think about it you two. She doesn't know that we know that she is a little. She doesn't what to be mothered and you have to respect that.'

I get up from the bed and push Tony out of our room. 'Thanks for the info Stark, we'll see you later' Before I could close the door Wanda speaks up. 'She comes in one hour, right?' Tony nods and massages his temples. 'Yes, but please leave her alone'
I close the door and smile and Wanda. I look back at Tony and speak to the small gap. 'Don't worry Stark, we have everything under control'

'Nat do you really think she could be our little?' I smile happily and take her hand. 'I don't know, but this can't be a coincidence' One hour later we both walk in the living room. The rest of the team is already waiting. Wanda and I sit on the couch. We look up as we hear Maria calling.

'Guys this is Y/n Peggy Carter, your new roommate'