THIRTEEN

A knock on the door wakes up y/n. she walks annoyed to the door mentally thanking god that she isn't little right now. 'Steve what are you doing' 'You need to come to the funeral' Y/n sighs while looking back at Wanda and nat still sleeping on the bed. 'steve i don't know. i don't think my moms would be happy-' steve starts smiles by hearing y/n referring to nat and wanda as her moms. 'i uh i meant wanda and nat. i shouldn't ha-' 'no no no you can't retract it', tony says while walking out of the labor. y/n flips him of while rolling her eyes. 'and?' 'give me on second steve'

'sam you look beautiful. i like the way you did your hair.' says y/n while walking to the church. 'wow this sarcasm is huge especially for such a little body.' 'i'm not litte' y/n says with her lower lip out. sam roles his eyes before smirking. 'aww you want me to call you mommy?' 'no? you want me to call yours?' steve chuckles and y/n roles her eyes all three sit down. they argue for a while before steve steps in. 'but y/n you did tell nat or wanda that you left. right?' 'you think i should have told them? ups.' y/n shrugs her shoulders while she watches a man walk onto the stage. sam whispers to steve while nearly having a heart attack 'they're gonna kill us' 'i know'

and know
please don't say my name
i would like to invite
please don't say my name
y/n peggy carter
...
'y/n that's you.' sam says smiling like a little child at disney land. 'yeah i know thanks sam.' y/n walks onto the stage while steve whispers 'i don't think she ever rolled her eyes that much'

'hey guys. normally i would have prepared something but this was my sisters job and she died so i'm going to improvise.' 'cap that's bad. really bad.' 'margaret cater was known as a founder of shield. but i just knew her as aunt peggy. she was a lot to live up to. i didn't get much time with her because my dad made me move a lot. but i remember one thing she taught me. she said, compromise where you can, but where you can't, don't. even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right. even if the whole world is telling you to move... it is your duty to plant yourself like a tree... look them in the eye and say "no, you move." y/n looks though the people and whispers 'shit' after spotting a readhead. yeah shit. nat thought.

after the funeral steve and y/n talk in the church when nat approaches them. 'mom i swear i didn't' 'stop' 'no you don't understand it was just that' 'y/n i said stop. go wait outside i will talk to you soon' y/n and steve look into eachothers eyes with fear. 'go y/n'

'nat please don't kill me i just thought that' nat interrupts steve with a hug. 'just shut up' after the hug they let go of each other. 'who else signed?' 'tony, rhodey, vision' 'clint?' 'says he's retired' 'wanda?' 'she's not gonna sign' steve looks in the sad eyes of the readhead. 'what about-' 'wanda and i talked about it. she will sign. we don't want her making a decision that will ruin her life.' 'nat i don't think you can make this decision for her' 'i'm her mother.' steve sighs and nods his head. well knowing that he wouldn't win this discussion. 'i'm off to vienna for the signing of the accords. before that i will deal with y/n and sent her back to hq' she turns around and walks out of the church.

'thanks nat' nat has a sad smile on her face. when she walks out and sees y/n waiting in front of the helicopter the smile disappears. nat grabs y/ns upper arm and speaks loud 'what the fuck did you think you were doing. you know what? i don't wanna hear about it. get in the helicopter'
after a while flying y/n speaks up earning a hard glance from nat. 'mommy i not wan sign' 'come here babygirl' nat takes y/n on her lap and strokes her hair while whispering in her ear. 'mama and i talked about it and we think it will be the best. y/n smiles at nat. 'sur?' 'i'm sure'

when they land at the headquarters wanda walks out and to the helicopter. nat carries y/n out. when y/n sees her mama walking up to her she starts smiling. 'mama' wanda arrives and takes y/n out of nat's grip. 'how are you sweetheart' 'good u' 'i'm very good to. thanks for asking. wanna eat a few nuggies?' 'yeahhh' 'say bye to mommy' nat suppresses her tears and kisses y/n on the head. 'bye babygirl' 'bye mommy. see you soon''yeah. see you soon' wanda and nat look at each other. they know well that the mother daughter reunion will not be soon. '

nat looks at her phone and sees an incoming call from tony. 'bye natasha' nat nods and walks to the helicopter. wanda turns around and walks with y/n in her arms in the kitchen. 'mama?' 'yes sweetheart' wanda answers while placing y/n on the kitchen counter. 'eyes' wanda turns her back to y/n, exhales and calms down a little bit until her eyes are not red anymore. 'mama?' 'yes sweetheart' 'is ewrything good wif mommy and you?' 'yes sweetheart'