FIVE

Third person pov

Y/n is sitting in Wanda's lap, making herself comfortable. Wanda feeds Y/n and eats a bite of pasta when every time her baby is chewing. Nat watched the two of them with a big grin on her face.

She and Wanda have been desperately looking for a little. Now y/n is in her life and everything seems perfect. Nothing could harm this little family. She thought.

During the peaceful family dinner, the three are interrupted. Friday announces over the loudspeaker that the Avengers have returned from their mission. U/n looks scared at the two women. She hears the voices getting louder and louder. She thinks for a moment and then hurried out of Wanda's lap. She lands with her bottom on the floor and looks guilty at Natasha and Wanda.

Wanda's pov

Not gonna lie. When Friday announced the Avengers were back and y/n jumped off my lap, I was a little sad. I know she is not comfortable being little around the team, so I don't mind that much. When I look at Y/n my sad glance turns into a smile. Her legs are stretched out in front of her and her hands are between them. Her golden curls were messy of the fall.

'Wow Wanda, Nat couldn't hold back, did she?', Clint ask smirking referring to my hickeys. I hear a small whimper from the floor and look at y/n's frightened face. Nat seems to notice when she answers:' Who could Clint, who could?' Clint smiles and turns to go into the kitchen, where the rest of the team is.

Tony and Steve appear next to our table and see Y/n on the floor. 'Y/n what are you doing in the floor?', Steve asks. She looks at me helplessly. I communicate with Tony throw his mind:' She is in little space right now and very shy to act like a little around others.' Tony looks at me, then Nat, then y/n and then back at me. 'Don't get me wrong, I'm happy you and Nat found a little, but I told you to leave her alone.', Tony says desperately while massaging his temples. I shrug my shoulders and smile of the mention of y/n being Nat and mine little. He groans and then looks at Steve. 'Come on Cap, we need to discuss something about your boyfriend.', Tony says while hiding a smile. Steve looks at him surprised and follows him.

'Wanna tell me what that was about little missy?'

Third person pov

Y/n looks at Wanda in surprise before looking back at the floor again. Wanda scoops her up and puts y/n on her lap.   Y/n avoids Wanda's gaze and starts playing with her hands. 'Don't do that m, I want see my baby's face.', Wanda said gently lifting y/n chin.

Y/n looks at Wanda with living eyes before Nat spoke up:' I need to call someone.' Nat starts to walk out of the room when y/n starts crying. She squirms in Wanda's lap until Wanda sat her on the floor. Y/n starts to crawl over to where Nat is standing and takes a firm grip on her leg. She looks up at Nat with sad    eyes:' Don le'f. 'ay.' Nat couldn't help but smiling at her babygirl. y/n dont want her to leave, she should stay.

Wanda walks over to her favourite girls and smiles at Wanda while speaking to y/n:'I think Nat can make that call in our room, what to you think baby.' Y/n's eyes fill with hope before nodding her head happily. 'Let's go then.', Nat said smiling at Wanda and her little. The women start to walk away when Wanda hears y/n whining. She turns around to see y/n making grabby hands. Wanda starts smiling and picks her baby up.

Nat's pov

I smile when I see y/n wrap her hands around Wanda's neck. I take Wanda's hand and kiss y/n on her head before guiding Wanda to our room. I turn to my right to see y/n sucking Wanda's skin. I smile when I see her eyes closed before opening the door for Wanda.

Wanda sits on our bed with y/n asleep on her. 'Who du you wanna call babe?', Wanda whispers. I take a deep breath while thinking how to answer. 'I need to speak to Maria' Wanda looks at me confused while stroking y/n's curls:'Why? I mean don't get me wrong, Maria is amazing but why do you need to call her, what's so important?'

I sit next to Wanda and put my arm around her shoulders. She leans into me while listening to y/n's soft snores. 'I need to now what happened to y/n. Why she is so ashamed to be a little, why she is always so nervous and afraid. Anddd. We have a mission tomorrow and Maria is she most capable to babysit her since she ist a mommy too.', I say and kiss Wanda on the head before grabbing my phone and walk into the bathroom to call Maria.

'Maria?'
'Hey hun, what's up?'
'uhm nothing, I just wanted to now if anything bad happened to y/n in her past?'
I hear Maria exhale and hesitate before answering my question.
'Y/n didn't tell me anything but Sharon told me sometimes. I don't know much, but at least something. As far as I know their dad was abusive against y/n. He als ways treated her badly and took advantage of her just because she was a little. Since then she has been anxious to show her little side.'
'Did you mean he raped her because she is a little?'
'Yes'
I need a moment to comprehend all the informations. My poor babygirl. She didn't deserve a past like that.
'Nat are you there.'
I snap out of it. 'Where is this so called dad now?'
'You won't like it'
'Tell me Maria'
'When Sharon started working as a Shield Agent, it turned out that her father works for Hydra. Since then he has been on the run.'
...
'Nat?'
...
'Are you still there'
Nat stands up and throws her mobile phone at the bathroom door.
'Why does everyone keep doing that?