SIXTEEN

дочь (doch) = Daughter
мама = mother
папа (papa) = father

y/n was brought into the room were dreykov has his office. he watches her until yelena speaks up. 'she needs so slip. you know that right?' dfeykov scoffs and turns to the taskmaster 'bring her back to her "room"' yelena laughs while struggling against the taskmaster 'you know i'm right' y/n wakes up but still keeps her eyes closed. she sighs when she recognises her fathers voice. dreykov must have known she is awake. 'welcome home дочь' y/n stands up and tries to punch him when her fist stops. she tries to kick him but also fails. dreykov starts laughing. 'that's not working дорогой' (dorogoy-sweetheart) she starts shaking by the memory of wanda calling her that. 'you're here because you didn't finish your job. and after your mothers dead, may she rest in hell, nobody can help you. i need you to help. a former black widow stole something and i'd like to get it back. yelena will be in charge of the mission but i'll blame you if something goes wrong.' the taskmaster walks in and grabs y/n on her arm. she drags her out of the room. she throws y/n into the room where yelena is staying before closing the door. 'antonia please. let us out' the taskmaster stops for a second before walking away.

yelena speaks up 'don't bother trying' y/n turns around. 'what the fuck is wrong with you.' 'маленький паук (malenkiy pauk-little spider) listen' y/n looks at her in shock. 'no. don't dare to little spider me. first you help me and then you kidnap me bringing me back here?' y/n sits on her bed. yelena is hurt seeing her little sis like that because of her. y/n looks frustrated through the room when she gets an idea. she blasts the door. the glass of the door shatters into a thousand pieces but when y/n wants to leave she stops. yelena also doesn't leave the so called room. y/n looks out of the room and asks with tears in her eyes 'why can't i leave' yelena stands behind her and whispers 'because he doesn't want you to'

'маленький паук' y/n sits in her bed starting into nothing. yelena asks again 'маленький паук?' y/n looks up at yelena. 'you ready for the mission?' y/n chuckles 'as if i had a choice' 'true' yelena smiles too. she takes y/ns hand and walks with her to the other widows.

a few weeks later - morocco
yelena lies on a roof top, near to y/n, looking through the gun. she sees a woman in an apartment. 'eyes on target. waiting for the package.' y/n ads looming through her own sniper 'i have sight on a collateral one.' y/n sniper is looking at the man in the apartment. yelena counts 'firing the place in three. five, four...' another widow interrupts the counting 'she made us. target deployed smoke.' yelena explains 'she's on foot with the package. stay high. i'm going to ground. the woman in the apartment saw the snipers and let off a smoke bomb. she leaves the apartment building holding a case. the door flies open hitting her. yelena walks out and the woman grabs the  case. the woman bends yelena a arm back and forces her onto her knees. yelena drops the knife. she stabs the woman in the gut. she twists the knife slashes and lets the woman drop as she steps up. when yelena tries to turn the woman over to take the case, the woman sprays her with something red. yelena gasp and wipes her eyes confused. she looks at the woman lying on her back. with concern she kneels down beside her. 'oksan. oh, no. what did i do?' 'free the others.'  she presses the glas full of red into yelena hand. 'yelena we need a status report' y/n answers the other widow 'i'll be right with her' yelena stabs her thigh and pulls out a small object.' she throws the tracker to the ground when y/n runs around the corner.

y/n looks at yelena sceptical. she doesn't know this look. normally her big sis is confident in everything she does. but now... yelena walks up to y/n making y/n stumble a few steps back. 'what are you doing? the mission is completed.' 'not my mission.' y/n looks at her confused. yelena runs up to the little. she fights y/n letting her win. when y/n is hovering over the older blond, who is pinned to the ground, yelena sprays the girl with the red chemical. y/n wipes her eyes when she suddenly starts screaming. yelena covers y/n mouth with her hand. she watches as the older widow pulls out a chip out of her thigh. y/n looks at her totally confused and overwhelmed. tears start to build in her eyes thinking about wanda and nat. yelena sees y/n state and  cubs her cheeks before picking her up. she sees the other widows running at her, at the same time y/n whispering in her ear 'i wan' mommy  and mama.' 'converge on team leader' 'oh shit' yelena walks of with the case in in hand and carrying y/n on the other arm.

in a large control room:
'general dreykov, we have a deserter, permission to activate taskmaster protocol?' taskmaster stands watching a higher screen. on it hawkeye fighting black panther.