TWENTY THREE

Y/n Drops her cereal bowl and glares at the man. ‚Dude who the fuck are you' ‚im dr Steven strange' ‚you some kind of Harry Potter fan?' ‚i need to talk to tony stark.' ‚y/n it's really important.' ‚dr. Banner? You don't seem so dangerous.' ‚where is tony stark?' ‚well hes not in the kitchen...' ‚please'

‚No more suprises, I should promise you.' ,yes' a wizard interrupts their kiss. ‚Tony stark? I'm doctor Steven strange. I need you to come with me.' they look at him in disbelief. ‚congratulations on the wedding, by the way.' ,I'm sorry you giving out tickets or something.' ‚we need your help' ,you and harry potter?' y/n steps out of the portal and smiles ‚i said the same thing. Hey aunty' pepper looks at her worried ‚come here honey' y/n walks over to pepper when strange continues his speech ,it's not overselling it to say that the fate of the universe is at stake. We really need your help' and who's we. I'm guessing you don't mean my niece' Bruce steps out of the portal ,hey tony'

In Stranges House they all look at wong. Y/n stands next to him while tony watches her closely from a couch. ‚At the dawn of the universe, there was nothing. Then... boom. The Big Bang sent six elemental crystals hurtling across the virgin universe. These infinity stones each control an essential aspect of existence.' Space. Reality. Power. Mind. Time and Soul.' y/n looks at the stone that starts glowing orange at stranges words. She touches it and smiles ‚i like this one, it's pretty.' tony grabs y/n arm and takes her away from the Hologramm. ‚Tell me his name again' ‚thanos. He's a plague tony. He invades planets. He takes what he wants. He wipes out half the population. He sent loki. The attack on New York that's him.' ‚this is it. What's our timeline?' ‚no telling. He has the power and space stones.' ‚if thanos needs all six why don't we just stick this one down a garbage disposal?' ‚no can do' y/n stops listening to their argument and looks around the room when Wong approaches her. ‚Hey' ‚hey wong' ‚you're name is y/n right? You're the adopted daughter of-' ‚natasha romanoff and wanda maximoff? Yep, that's me.' ‚what is it that you do.' she stops touching the cauldron of the cosmos and looks at him ‚what?' ,you have some kind of power. But which is it?' ‚well I don't know. I can heal people and I can shoot these energy waves but I think there is more.' she looks at her hand when a small white ball starts hovering above her palm. Wong smiles ‚i can help you to find your true power.' ‚that would be-‚  y/n stops listening when she hears Bruce say ,vision is out there somewhere with the mind stone and-‚ ‚mom' everyone looks at her confused ‚wanda and vision are in Scotland, she's there to protect him and-' ‚i lost him' Bruce looks at tony ‚you lost another super roboter' ,and my mom' ‚i didn't lose them. He's more than that. He's evolving.' ,who could find vision.' tony shrugs. ‚Who could find miss maximoff?' they all look at y/n after that tony answers ,natasha romanoff... or Steve rogers.' ‚oh great'

‚call them' ‚it's not that easy. God we haven't caught up in a spell have we?' ,no' y/n looks at the two men ‚the avengers broke up. He didn't speak to either of them in  over two years.' y/n leaves the house when Bruce looks at tony shocked. ‚We broke up? Like a band? Like the beatles?' ,cap and I fell out hard. We dragged in the others. We're not on speaking terms.' ‚tony listen to me. Thors gone. Thanos is coming. It doesn't matter who you're talking to or not.' Bruce looks at tony pleadingly. Tony looks at his phone and scoffs ‚flip phone' he looks at the contact from Steve when y/n runs in. ‚Guys there is something happening.' they all run out and see a big donut flying over the city. Tony looks at the flying object then at y/n and then at Steven. ‚Not gonna happen. Wizard could you..?' y/n looks at them confused when a portal under her appears. ‚Oh fuck you' she's falling through the hole and lands on a metal surface. She stands up and looks around the room when she feels a presence behind her and a sharp object pressed to her temple.

‚Who are you' the person turns her around to look at her. y/n looks at the girl and takes the weapon from her in a swift move. She points it at the princess and looks at her confused. ‚where am I and who are you?' the girl puts her hands up in defence and slowly starts walking towards y/n. ‚Stop. Stay where you are.' she stumbles over some boxes as she tries to walk backwards. The girls stops walking towards her when y/n eyes start glowing white. ‚I heard about you. My brother met you. You are the girl who can heal and stuff right? That's so cool.' y/n eyes stop immediately glowing, she looks at the girl confused and lowers her weapon. ,what' the girl sits on the table and motions for y/n to sit next to her. When y/n sat down she gave her her hand. ‚Im Shuri princess of wakanda. You met my brother t'challa I believe?' y/n nods and smiles. ‚So y/n what brings you to this beautiful nation?' at this moment t'challa walks in ‚Shuri I was just on the phone with Steve rogers. There is a war coming. They need you're help so prepare your lap.' he stops when he sees y/n and smiles, he nods a hello. ‚Miss romanoff-maximoff, I belive you were sent here to help us and so that Shuri can help you control your powers a bit more?' Shuri and y/n look at each other then y/n shrugs ‚i guess so' ‚then I will leave you to it.' he leaves the lab and Shuri looks at y/n ‚so wanna start?'

Y/n wears black combat boots a leather skirt and a white training shirt. She steps into the lap when Shuri looks at her ‚nice fit off' y/n walks into the room and smiles confused at her ‚off?' ‚figured romanoff-maximoff is a bit long so... off' ‚nickname base are we now? They both start smiling before being serious again. ‚so y/n Tell me how did you get your powers?' ,dreykov injected some kind of white liquid and boom powers' Shuri notes everything down. ‚And what exactly can you do at the moment. ‚I can heel people I can heel myself and sometimes when I'm really angry I can shoot energy. Oh and I can hover over the ground.' Shuri smiles ‚well then let's start. Your training Parteien should be here any second' a men walks into the room. ‚Uncle Bucky' Y/n has tears in her eyes when she starts running to hug him. ‚hey маленький'