FOUR

Nat's pov

I wake up and look into my baby's ocean blue eyes. She is still sucking on Wanda's collarbone when I give her a kiss on her forehead. 'I'm going to make us something for breakfast', i whisper so Wanda wouldn't wake up. When I get up, Y/n starts crying. Wanda wakes up and looks confused between me and y/n. I sit back down and y/n's crying stops immediately.

Wanda wipes Y/n's tears with her sleeve. She looks at me reproachfully. She asks worried: 'What happened?' I shrug with my shoulders and look at y/n. 'I just wanted to get us something for breakfast and then she started crying', I say and stand up to show Wanda what I mean. When I walk to the door y/n starts crying again. Wanda looks and me and than at our little baby. She cups y/n cheeks. Wanda's touch makes y/n sobs less. 'What's wrong babygirl', Wanda asks concerned.

I sit back in the bed and y/n immediately crawl into my lap and throws her arms around my neck. She nuzzles her head in my neck and her tears stop flooding. A put a blonde curl behind her ear and ask softly:' can you tell me what bothers you babygirl' She narrows the grip around my neck and whispers:' s'ay' Wanda smiles at her and that at me. She bends down to y/n and speaks softly:' You don't want Nat to leave' Y/n nods her head and I start smiling at the girl in my lap. Wanda stand up and says:' I'm back in ten. Don't have to much fun without me.' She leaves the room and immediately y/n let's go of my neck and sits back in her original space.

Y/n's pov

I sit cross-legged at the end of the bed and play with the ring on my finger. I look at Nat with wide eyes and watch her. Nat starts to smile and so do I. She takes my hand to prevent my from play with my ring and asks:' What do you want to do?' I shrug my shoulders and start playing with my sleeve. 'Babygirl I need to hear your voice', Natasha said. I look at her and say:'I not k'ow'

Nat smiles at me and pulls me closer to her. 'I know what we can do', she waits while she picks up a remote. She scrolls to Disney+ until she finds the children's films. I excitedly tap my hand on her thigh every time I see a movie I'm interested in. She smiles when she sees my happy face. When I see a movie with a women with red hair, I excitedly point to the television. 'wa'ch' Nat stops and looks at the cover of the movie. 'You want to see the little mermaid?' I nod enthusiastically and Nat starts the movie.

Wanda's pov

When I go back to my room with a fruit platter, I see y/n wrapped in a blanket, leaning on the headboard. Nat watches out little baby. Every time Sebastian appears on the screen y/n's exited giggles fill the room which makes Nat and me smile. I lay next to y/n and she climbs on top of me. Natasha smiles at the to of us and eats a grape. Shortly afterwards, y/n also takes a grape. We watch the first and the second part of the movie until I feel y/n sucking on my bone. While we watch the third part Nat and I also fall back asleep.

Y/n's pov

I wake up on top of Wanda and see the women asleep. My throat feels dry so I decide to drink something. I climb down from Wanda and sneak out of the rom.

I walk down the big hall and realize that I don't know the way. I remember Tony telling me something about an A.I. 'Friday', I ask hesitantly. 'How can I help you Ms. Carter', The loud female voice frightens me. I answer shy:' ki'ch' The A.I answers, this time not so loud:' Follow the blue light'

I see a blue light appear at the end of the hall. I walk to the light and before I can touch it, it disappears. I look to my right to see an elevator with blue light inside. I climb into the elevator laughing and see many colourful buttons. Without me pressing anything, the doors close and open again after a few seconds. I get out of the elevator and find myself in a huge kitchen.

'Fri'ay?', I ask this time not so shy. 'How can I help you', the A.I replies. 'Need cup' A cupboard opens and I can see many glass cups. I climb on top of the counter and take on.

When I hear my mo- Wanda's and Nat's voice I turn around to look at them. I grip and let the glass fall on the floor. It smashes in thousand pieces just before I hit the ground too.

I start crying when I feel a pain in my foot. When I look at my foot and see my white sock, now red I start crying even more. Nat and Wanda rushes in the kitchen and Nat picks me up. She puts me on her hip and tries to calm me down. I hear Wanda ask:' Nat look at her foot, what should we do'

Nat puts me down on the kitchen counter and looks at Wanda:' You need to distract her' Wanda looks at Nat confused and then walks over to me. She takes my hands and kisses my forehead before whispering sweet things in my ear. I immediately calm down a bit when I feel Wanda touch me. Natasha takes off my sock and gasps when she sees my foot. She gets a tweezers and pulls the glass pieces out of the sole of my foot.

Nat treats the wound rightfully. When she is ready she looks at me sternly and asks:'Why were you out here, alone?' I squirm uncomfortable on the kitchen counter and try to get down on the floor. Wanda holds holds my arm and let go when she sees how uncomfortable I'm.

She cups my cheek and says softly:'You count walk around here alone' I nod while tears form in my eyes. I made Wanda and Nat mad. Nat looks at me and embrace me in a hug. She kisses the top of my head and picks me up:'I think our little babygirl needs dinner' I smile at her and put my head on her shoulder.

A little later, Wanda follows Nat and me into the dining room and places three plates Mac'n'cheese in front of us. I try to eat but the noodles keep falling off my spoon. Wanda smiles at me and asks:' Do you need help babes?' I nod and before I know, Wanda has already lifted my into her lap. I lean my head on her shoulder while she feeds me.