Ninja of Ice

I pull my hood over my head, and grab my sword from my back. The ninja is jumping on the roof of the ship, but then stops and stares at me. I freeze. Literally, my feet are frozen to the ground.

"Zane!" I yell. I mean, who else could this to me?

"Kai, what is it?" Zane and the others come running out. Jay starts laughing.

"What happened?" Cole asks.

I point to where I saw the ninja, but he wasn't there anymore.

"I thought I saw a ninja."

"On the bounty? Kai, we're in the air, no one can get up here unless they can fly." Lloyd says.

"I'm telling you, I saw a ninja. Who could have done this to me?" I point to my feet, which are still frozen. They're starting to go numb.

"Maybe Zane-"

"Jay, Zane was with us. I ddn't see him do anything."

"Cole is right. Besides, this ice is pure white, not blue, like mine. Could their be another master of ice?"

"No. There is only one master of each element. Only the Lloyd is master of all four."

"But Sensei, what does this mean?" Cole asks.

"I don't care what it means, can someone just get me out of here! I'm freezing!"

"Uh...Kai, can't you just melt the ice?"

I stop shivering. "Oh, right. I knew that." I use my fire to free myself from the ice. Finally, now I can feels my toes again. "Thanks Lloyd."

"Now, let's get back to dinner!" Cole says.

"Perhaps we should investigate this a bit further, first." Garmadon says.

"Good idea, brother."

"And it save us from Cole's cooking." Jay says.

We all laugh and head to the bridge of the ship. Nya starts activating the video cameras that are on board. We watch closely and see a dark figure on the deck.

"There!" I say. "I knew I saw something!"