Ninja of Fire

COLE'S P.O.V.

I can't beleive Jay blamed me for causing the ground to split open. I mean sure, I'm the only we know who could do that, but that doesn't mean I did it! Sure, it would make sense to blame me. It would make sense to blame Jay for what happened with Zane, and it would make sense to blame Zane for what happened with Kai. Wait, I'm the only one who hasn't been targeted. And fire is the only element left! As Jay would put it, I am so hooped!

While the others are training, I make sure to stay away from Kai and anything that is flamable. To bad for me, we are on a flying ship made of wood. Yay. I go to the bathroom and splash some water on my face. Maybe that will keep me calm. When I look in the mirror, I see the ninja. I spin around to face him.

He lifts up his hood partly, only to reveal his mouth.

Before I realize what's happening, he breathes fire. I barely have time to duct as the fire hits the wall.

"Hey guys! A little help here!" I yell.

"Cole, what's-" Kai runs in a stops as soon as he sees the ninja.

The others soon follow Kai. The ninja lowers his hood back over his mouth. We all ready our weapons. Me with my sythe, Zane with his surikens, Jay with his nunchucks, and Kai with his sword. Lloyd has no weapon, but he uses his powers. Garmadon has a bowstaff, Nya has the samurai S-shaped blade, but Sensei doesn't ready his bowstaff. The ninja doesn't ready any weapon either. Wait, he does't even have a weapon on him!

I spoke too soon. The ninja starts to move his hands in a circular motion, and a ball of fire forms between them. He spreads his legs apart, and looks at us. Actually, he looks at Sensei.

"I think It's time they know, Sensei Wu."

He knows Senesi?!