16

All I hope is that you enjoyed my story telling, thank you so much for waiting and continue to support my book.

BABY

There is no way of telling if he had seen the binary code that I had just typed in

There is no way of telling if he had seen the binary code that I had just typed in. This man is a savage, and I'm sure he's already devised a plan to eliminate me.

After all those nights he would warn me, I'm sure he already reached his limits of me deceiving him. I can feel my throat drying up quickly.

The smart contact lenses on my eyes, suddenly went black. I had to remove it off my eyes otherwise I will be blind.  He presented me a dish to surrender the contact lenses, he sees my hesitation of giving it back.

"That's enough work for one day." Charle's face has a huge smile while he says this. He walks over to the wall, a compartment automatically opens and he deposits the dish with lenses in.
My eyes linger at where he hides them. That little compartment looks like where he sterilize all the used contacts.

He takes my hand to go back on the elevator. Just as I thought, he'll bring me back to his torture lab that I've come to know.  He brings me to his room. He had a whole panoramic city view in his room, it had a huge window. 

I've seen him air swiping a command and suddenly the view has changed to greenery motion picture.  It looks so real.  Even the smell changes as if the air was really fresh.

I look back at Charles, removing all his clothes exposing all his glory.  He walks closer to me, it took a lot in me not to step back nor flinch his touch.  My heart raises as I knew his roughness will come next.

He starts kissing me on the lips, it was gentle just like these past days, making his way down my neck.  He removes my one piece of clothing, I am quickly naked for he didn't want me wearing underwear.  He mentioned at one point how he doesn't like the fabric line on my skin when I requested for it.

He carries me to the bed carefully laying me to sit on the edge, not breaking the kiss for a minute. I feel his hand on my right breast while he takes my other one in his mouth. I close my eyes for I know he'll be rough in any seconds.

I waited and waited but not even a pinch.  It was unbelievably gracious.

He didn't see the code.

Of course!!!! he didn't see it because it's in the worm.   I snap from my thoughts as he pushes my back on the bed.

"You'll never find love like this!" Charles whispers these as it tickles me then he nibbles on my earlobe. He made a trail from my neck down to my breast. Playing with both of them, spending enough time as I feel my down region soak fast.

He moves his lips farther down to my tummy and finally spreading my legs wide as he presses his mouth on my opening. His luscious lips made gentle contact, and he slipped his tongue inside. When I felt him lick me from the bottom to the top, I couldn't stop myself from moaning. He stops for a second as I hear him smirk and he continues on flicking me my sensitive bud with his playful skilled tongue.