6

My book cover is made by my girl IvonaSpasojevic032  please check out her work! She's an awesome author

BABY

Depriving my sight was never done, although my hands are bound in the car by built-in cuffs

Depriving my sight was never done, although my hands are bound in the car by built-in cuffs. I'm driven to a location with no blindfold. He shows me exactly how to get to where we are going. It just goes to show this is not his first time and he is very confident that I will not be alive if I attempt to escape.

Arrogant Savage.

The secret roads have tons of high-tech disguises that camouflage the pathway to wherever we're going.

He is showing me or more like challenging me to try to get out of this illusion maze. This is a mistake on his part in underestimating my capabilities. I happen to train under Astor, who's the creator of this old security technique.

The wheels in my head are turning to hatch a plan and I'm now looking at the tools I can use for my escape.

The first thing I see is his phone. The VPN I created years back should still work. I can use it to locate where the solar drones are to deactivate the power source. All I need is his face recognition.

If I'm lucky, I can use the same vehicle I'm sitting in, that has a sensor wave. The computer within the touchscreen can easily be calibrated by tricking the micro board that any fingerprint is a match.

 The computer within the touchscreen can easily be calibrated by tricking the micro board that any fingerprint is a match

Lastly, his gun, that's safely tucked somewhere in his suit. In my days of pledges, I never got a chance to use a gun. I'm always protected, located far away from all the adventure Carly got to do along with my Aunt Madonna as her backup.

A new rise of hope is building within me.

I can do this, I can do this.

I chant to myself that I'm left with no choice but to not go down without a fight.

I knew it was too good to be true to believe that we could retire and live a normal life. Now that the past has already caught up, it's best to just head forward. It is useless to dwell and sit next to this asshole, beating myself for inevitable mistakes I'm sure to correct when I get out of here.