35

CHARLES

The second she opened her eyes, coming out of that trance, I knew there was something special about her

The second she opened her eyes, coming out of that trance, I knew there was something special about her. I knew she would make it very interesting for me and she didn't disappoint. The first time I heard her beg, I knew it would be so easy and that she was already going to be mine.

She's breathtakingly gorgeous, and when combined with her incredible physique, she can bring any powerful man to his knees.  Baby was destined to fall on my hands and learning how pure she was just added to the excitement of the circumstances.

I've never met a woman before in my life who is willing to go to such lengths to save her family's lives, but everything has a limit, even her dedication. I was already anticipating that she would get weary of the same old, same old threats against her family members.

The only way to keep her alive and moving on was for me to give her a purpose. I need this one to stick for good, and having the baby within her will help cement our relationship even more. There's no getting away from it now. The fact is, she will always be linked to me, and there is nothing she can do to change that.

Her flaw, the only flaw that made her weak.

So far, I've seen how far she's prepared to go to preserve what she considers to be very valuable to her. Her lack of cultural awareness did not instill in her any appreciation for luxury, and even after being exposed to it, she didn't care for it.

I've learned that money didn't motivate her even when she had a lot of it; she preferred to live a simple life, which is opposed to her sister's lifestyle. However, I've learned that the one thing she desires more than anything else in the world is to be allowed to enter the air swiping system. Whenever this was given to her, I could see the excitement in her eyes.

After we have our child, I will be able to begin teaching her to be utterly devoted to me and only me. I didn't want her abilities to go to waste, so I engaged her. She's a really bright young lady. Even Rich understands how dangerous it would be if she were to be able to get into the system, and now that we are expecting a baby, I can control her and prevent her from doing anything to fuck me over.

All of her will to flee will be dashed. On every occasion that I transfer her, I see how she stares towards the exits. As I place her in that situation, I understand precisely how her mind works. I devised a strategy to drive her emotions to the point of desperation.

Despite the fact that I provided her with a cause to murder Peter, it seemed to be her first time killing another person, based on her hesitation. My suspicions were confirmed when she refused to do it, no matter how much she wanted vengeance. She was a man who came in via the back door. There was not a speck of aggression in her, at least not yet, as I said.