24

BABY

My heart raises as the pain of loosing the person I wanted to protect comes back to me

My heart raises as the pain of loosing the person I wanted to protect comes back to me. Peter's friendly manner gives me mockery of failing to protect the one person I cherish the most. I clenched my fist under the table, I feel it shaking real bad.

"I knew you would look better in blonde." Brenda says while she gets up. "I will mess you up soon darling Baby." She says letting out a chuckle, bowing a little to Peter and walks away. I look at her in disgust hearing her creepy remarks, I decided not to saying anything, engaging will only provoke her to stay longer.

"Still quiet are we?" Peter sits back on his chair and sips on his coffee. "Please eat." His tone was commanding. I looked at the table and I didn't see any knives as everything is pre-cut. Even the forks are tiny however my will to kill him grows every second. I can break the coffee cup and slit his throat with one of the pieces.

A tall blonde server interrupted my train of thinking by appearing out of nowhere and bringing me my plate of bacon and eggs, which had been styled perfectly. "Coffee?" She inquired. I just nodded my head in agreement. As she rapidly pours it, her grin is plastered on her face the whole time, which I find very strange and in a matter of seconds, she disappears.

As I picked up the steaming cup, I made the decision that as soon as I was through, I would slam it on the table. I evaluated how far away I was from him and if there was a possibility that he would be likely to dodge my attack. I took a glance at his shape, and based on the number of muscles he has, it seems like he works out regularly. He may be a little bit faster than I am. I slid my chair closer to the table so that I could reach for some fruit in the middle of the table's center.

I then began to consume the food on my plate while keeping an eye on him. He was silent and focused on the air swipes, perhaps reading the news that was being transmitted. He doesn't seem to be paying attention to me, so I try to distract him by grabbing a piece of fruit in the meantime.As the coffee is nearly completely depleted, my heart rate begins to rise once again. It wouldn't be a smart move to run to him. I need him to come to me before I can attack him.

I'm simply sitting here, waiting for anything to happen. After what seemed like an eternity, he eventually rose to his feet and made his way over to me to speak. I prepare myself by gripping the cup as tightly as I possibly can.

Just a feet away from me when I smashed the cup on the table,  I felt my hand get cut but went on to aiming for his neck as I slash him. unfortunately I was right he was way quicker than I am, He saw my movement and got a hold of my wrist, twisting it at a uncomfortable angle slamming my face flat on the table spreading my legs while he settles in between.  I yelp in pain as he pushes my face back down when I tried to get up.  He has my body lock in place.

"How clumsy are you? and no manners at all, Didn't Madonna teach you manners." Peter says, Pinning me down while I feel his grip on my hair.

"Dont you ever say her name, you killed her you a-!" I yell back at him not letting me finish my words as he slams my face once again, I feel a liquid trickle down my cheeks, I know its blood not just tears.