Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

MISHTI'S POV

I look into the mirror to find myself wearing a red full-length gown with a sweetheart neckline and my hair let loose. I am wearing only the heart pendant that Abir gifted me with simple stone studs. I have put on eye-liner that enhances my eyes and I like the way I look. I walk through my room's door to find the entire place decorated with red heart balloons and candles. I gasp slightly as I walk through the stairs. As I reach the bottom stairs, I find Abir looking as handsome as ever in his black tuxedo, his hair fixed perfectly. He looks like my real Prince Charming. He has a gentle smile playing on his lips and he freezes the moment he sees me fully. His reaction causes a slight blush to form on my cheeks and he clears his throat and gains his composure.

He sits on his knees and forwards his right hand for me, "Can I have a dance with my lady?"

I smile gently, "Of course".

I place my hand in his and we walk to the center of the room. The entire room is pitch dark with a spotlight on only the two of us. He places his hand around my waist slowly pulls me towards himself. His one touch makes me all fuzzy and I feel as if my heart would burst any second. He looks deep into my eyes as if he is looking into my soul. I feel conscious under his gaze and I break our eye-contact and look down, a blush immediately creeping up on my cheeks.

He slowly caresses my waist up and down and my breathing gets heavy. I cannot think about anything else other than his hands all over me. I close my eyes to control my breathing but I fail miserably in doing so. I can feel my legs turning into jelly and if Abir wouldn't be holding me tight, my legs would have given up by now. I think he knows this fact too as he smirks slightly and pulls me even closer.

I take a deep breath and look at his eyes. His hazel eyes have always attracted me. There is always a spark in his eyes that make me want to keep looking at it. And also, I always feel that there is something those eyes want to convey but he is pretty good at hiding it.

I again close my eyes to savor the moment.

"Mishtipie?", he calls me, his voice low and husky.

I hummed in response.

"Mishtipie?"

"Yeah?", I asked, my eyes still closed.

"Mishtipie, open your eyes."

I slowly open my eyes to find Abir looking at me intently. But the only difference is that he is not wearing his black tuxedo. He is wearing a plain grey T Shirt.

"Abir?" I reach out and touch his clothes, with my brows furrowed in confusion.

How did he change so fast?

He looked at me as if I had just sold my brain in the nearest market. And then I look at myself to find me in my "HOGWARTS" T shirt and sweatpants, sitting on my bed. And then realization hits me.

I dreamt of Abir.

Again.

I sigh and collect myself together and look at the clock. It's 3 AM.

"Abir? What are you doing here? At 3 o'clock in the morning? Don't tell me you woke up early to work out or something. I will kill you. Okay, but why did you wake me up? My sleep is very dear to me, unlike you so-"

He cut off my rambling by placing his finger on my lips. The slight connection causes tingles to go down my skin.

"Mishtipie, shut up will you? One question at a time."