Chapter 25

CHAPTER 25

MISHTI'S POV

I smile as I enter the compound of the amusement park. This place is huge. Standing from here, I can see so many rides and various booths that grab my attention almost immediately. I grabbed onto Abir's hand and pull him towards the biggest one I can see from here.

The roller coaster.

I heard him groan in frustration behind, which I very conveniently ignored.

Today, it is just me and Abir since we decided that we would let the two lovebirds enjoy their day. I thought convincing Abir to come with me would be very difficult, considering he was strongly against the idea of going to an amusement park initially. But I was quite surprised when he said yes without me trying so much to convince him.

Anyways, I march my way towards the queue to get on the huge ride called 'The Big Beast'. The queue is not very long since it is not peak hours yet. The size of the yellow track amazes me. It has so many twists and turns and at one point, there is a whole 360 degree turn that already makes me a little anxious.

I heard Abir chuckle a little beside me and I scowled at him, "What?"

He shook his head and controlled his laughter before grinning widely at me.

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back at the ride. I can hear the other people screaming during the ride that makes me even more anxious. It has been so many years since I went to an amusement park and back then, I was allowed only at child-friendly rides. This ride looks so thrilling and dangerous at the same time that makes me so nervous.

All day I have been so excited to go on huge roller coaster rides. But now, I am also feeling extremely nervous. I have heard that sometimes huge accidents take place during these rides.

What if we fall down during the complete 360 degree turn?

What if one of the bolts holding the track together become loose?

I heard Abir chuckle again before he spoke, "So, is little Mishtipie scared, huh?", he bumped his hip with mine.

I bumped him back with my hip with a little more force that made him loose his balance slightly, "Abbi, I am not scared and I am not little.", I rolled my eyes.

"Oh yeah?", he asked and bumped me with his hip again. But this time, he bumped me with a lot of force that made me stumble sidewards and I almost fell on a guy walking with a child.

I was furious.

That idiot was now laughing, when I walked back to the queue.

"Abir, you are dead", I started hitting him wherever possible. But somehow, that made Abir laugh even more. After giving him one last hit across his shoulder, I gave up.

My hands started hurting after all the beatings but unfortunately, that idiot was still laughing. I don't understand what he is made up of.

Huh. Irritating Rajvansh.

Suddenly, two large hands hugged me by my shoulders and I was pulled into someone. I crushed into his large muscular abs that made my heart skip a beat. I looked up to see Abir giving me a warm heart felt smile that made all the butterflies in my stomach spring into action.

"Don't worry. I'm there with you, right? Nothing will happen. Don't be scared."

I hummed in response and did not move an inch. This position was very soothing and comfortable that I would never give this position up. Not even if you give me one million rupees.